broken heart and soon bloody wrists( please help)

hello.... i really hope someone can help me.

today started out like any ordinary dayuntil i got to school. when i got there i went to go meet my boyfriend. i went to give him a hug and a kiss him but he backed away sorta. the whole day went on like that until lunch. thats when it happened ..... we talked , well hr talked for a while then we walked a lil' bit snd talked some more then he said it was over. it didnt afect me that much at first but after lunch it hit me like a tun of bricks. he gave my a hug then told me that that would be the last time i talked to him. thenn he said good bye. i was crying at that piont but it wasnt til' after he left that i freaked out.. one of my friends comferted me a little. it helped. but when i got home i started to cry again as i put away everything he ever gave me. well it get to the point..... i am dipressed and i want to cut really really really bad because it hurts so much that i dont know who to turn to or what else to do. so if you can please please help me. i really need it.

you are 15 YEARS OLD!! Do you have any idea how many guys you are going to date in the next 20 years??? There is no relationship at 15 years old that is that serious.

He's not the guy you are going to marry and I most CERATAINLY hope you two didn't have any type of sex..because at your age that would have just been irresponsible. So provided all you two did was kiss...you have that whole side of your life to experience one day when you are older.

Your dating life has only just started...there are plenty more boys, and dare I say even MEN later...who you will go out with...and in a few years, you will not even remember this guy's name.

You did your crying, you put the stuff away....give yourself 24 hours to feel sad about it but then get mad....how he broke up with you was insensitive...and you don't need a guy like that. You can do sooo much better....and you will....

so go have fun with some of your girlfriends this weekend, say mean things about the schmuck and by monday, when you walk down the hall of the school...you can pretend he doesn't even exist.

SWEETIE NOBODY BUT NOBODY IS WORTH YOU HURTING YOURSELF. IT WILL LEAD TO NOTHING. YOU ARE YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE MY DAUGHTER AND IF YOU WERE I'D TELL YOU NO GUY IS WORTH YOUR PAIN. SURE IT HURTS TO BE DUMPED (I'M HURTING FROM THAT MYSELF) BUT I WILL NEVER HURT MYSELF FOR HER OR ANYBODY.

THIS PAIN YOU ARE GOING THROUGH IS ONLY TEMPORARY. SOMEDAY YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND BE SO HAPPY THAT YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING STUPID. YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND WONDER WHAT YOU EVER SAW IN HIM, AND I KNOW CAUSE I'VE BEEN THERE MORE TIMES THAN I WANT TO REMEMBER. OH SURE THE PAIN IS ALWAYS THE SAME, BUT NOW I KNOW THAT THE PAIN WILL GO AWAY AND I WILL SMILE AGAIN AND TRY NOT TO "DATE" THE SAME MISTAKES.

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO THROW IT ALL AWAY. AND SOMEDAY YOU WILL BE SO GLAD THAT YOU TOOK MY ADVICE. I KNOW, I'VE BEEN THERE.

Ditto to what has been said! Here's another way to look at this: there is a lid to every kettle that wants one. If you cut yourself, and die, you will be cheating yourself- and your future spouse! I mean, if you do that, you'll never meet him!

Looky, I know it sucks at any age, but you're 15! You have your whole life ahead of you, you're not old enough even to drive, to vote, to see an R rated movie... come on! What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Think about it...work toward it. Wanna be a doctor? Immerse yourself in science and math, teach yourself something. Teacher? Read about kids, write stories. Plow into being like, top of your class. Talk to that friend who comforted you, I mean I assume she's interested in your well being, I don't think she'd be opposed to lending you her shoulder.

One guy is not worth several friends. But for the love of all things good and holy DON'T CUT YOURSELF! You'd miss out on soooooooo much. Prom, for goodness sake! Rent some funny movies, maybe not so much romantic comedies, but something funny.

Post here soon, hun...let us know you're ok.

I understand how you are feeling. I have been there. I have been hurt really badly by someone before and I understand your pain.

Just like someone else said, hes not worth the pain. There is a saying that goes "No guy is worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry". Of course I understand that you need to cry. Its really painful. I don't think anything hurts as bad as a broken heart and its ok to cry.

It actually helps to cry. You get bottled up feelings out that way. Cry as much as you need to, but please try to resist the temptation to cut. Cutting will only lead to worse things, so try not to let yourself do that.

You need to talk to someone. Talk to a close friend, talk to us. We will always be here for you to help. Feel free to pm me or add me to your messenger.

I know how much this guy meant to you, but its not the end of the world. There are so many other guys, better guys! You just have to try to get over this guy before you realize it.

hey!

you're gonna be fine! its gonna hurt for a bit, but you can do it! at least you've grown from this and are a stronger person because of it. you're gonna meet someone great one day who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. you're so young! he's a jerk and you're so much better. any guy would be lucky to be with. you're gonna be ok. please do not SI, please please please. its really not worth it. stay away from your wrists and don't cut deep if you do decide to cut, be safe!! but don't do it at all!! take care and msg me if you wnat..check this site out

link removed