Hmmm, would this just scare her???

Jimbo10

OK.

Their is a girl at school I like. I'm not really trying anything with her cause I'm busy, but I will. So my friend was at my house hanging out and he has her on his MSN list. I don't really think they talk much, but I saw her email adress. So I have it writen down, but adding her without her hardly knowing me would only just confuse her, and she probably wouldn't accept it, even if it is clearly me cause of my email, and she knows who I am for sure.

I shouldn't add it, write, or does anyone think otherwise??

a thought occurs!

instead of just adding her, find a friend (possibly the same friend as before) and when they are talking to this girl get your friend to add you to the conversation. if all goes well and she enjoys talking to you she may even ask you to add her, if she doesnt then dont take it to heart and try again later.

this would avert all confusion and you wouldnt scare her

You know the best idea is to talk to her in person, so maybe somehow get the guts to talk with her. People talk to people all the time, just think of it as a regular converstaion..becasue that's what it is, or WILL be.

The having your friend tell her about you is a not so good approch because it can get too messy...the "he said, she said, that he said, she said" stuff rarely is very productive.

Good luck.

Worst that can happen is she wont except the e-mail. But if she figures she knows you by the e-mail then you'll be on the list. She'll ask how you got her e-mail and ull say from your friend, wright away it implies your interested. Only take that road if you want ot let her know your interested. You can of course always take the "I dunno, I thought u added me" road. That way you can blame it on fate that your on each others e-mail list and you can get to know her because of this weird accident.

Worst that can happen is she wont except the e-mail. But if she figures she knows you by the e-mail then you'll be on the list. She'll ask how you got her e-mail and ull say from your friend, wright away it implies your interested. Only take that road if you want ot let her know your interested. You can of course always take the "I dunno, I thought u added me" road. That way you can blame it on fate that your on each others e-mail list and you can get to know her because of this weird accident.

She'll find out the truth eventually, and then she may have wrong thoughts about the typw of person you are, so sticking to honesty is probably best.