HELP!??! how to deal with this!?!(kinda funny aperently)

I help the teacher for a class of grade 8 kids at school (im grade 12) I do it cause it's easy, fun, and i get 100% so it rasies my GPA, almost everyone does it who is anygood at a class (woodwork, , mechanics, Jazz band, w/e)

Anyway. Their is this grade 8 girl who i can obviously tell for various reasons she like me. One time she was even making motion with her tongue with her friend when she thought i wasn't looking. Anyway, she is cute, but intulectualy, what is the point eh?

So i realized the other day, we are becoming friends, but im not even at all interested in being that (i cant help think she is my brothers age haha). Am i going to hurt her is he tries to go somewhere and i say know, should i just say nothing and let her figure out im not interested, i've never really known about a girl who i was not only not interested in, but wouldn't be appropriate. What do you guys think,? am i thinking about it too hard?

oddly enough i have been in this situation....except mine was going and helping out the art teacher during an 8th grade class

the best thing to do is just ignore her...sounds harsh but it works

for some reason when i was in my later years of school several younger girls seemed to take a liking to me for some reason ...its a weird and uncomfortable situation..at least for me it was