I feel very comfortable around you??

dark angel9

I guess there's only one way to know-- wait till the next time you are around him and tease him about. See how he reacts... He could have meant it in a good way. Not everyone looks for the same thing in dating and relationships. Maybe comfy is good. Maybe it's a sign you are in a good stage. Maybe he thinks of you as his sister... Who knows. Only he does. Generally speaking though, you should know something about how he feels. You are the one on the dates with him. Is he into you?

You know the adage, if you have to ask, you already know the answer.....

Good luck

I have dated too many women to feel uncomfortable on any date or situation with a women. But to be comfortable with them, is something else entirely. I dont scramble for things to say, i can speak freely without her countering me because she has some malfunction, shes not boring and makes me feel like i am boring, etc.

I have dated too many women to feel uncomfortable on any date or situation with a women. But to be comfortable with them, is something else entirely. I dont scramble for things to say, i can speak freely without her countering me because she has some malfunction, shes not boring and makes me feel like i am boring, etc.

It makes me feel like I am boring? I don't understand. Or is that a typo?

"I feel very comfortable around you" isn't me saying simply "I don't feel weird around you." It's me saying "I can be whoever I damn well please around you and feel like you still enjoy me." I'm not afraid to be myself around anyone. Whether or not they dig it is a whole other matter, though. Take it as a compliment and a sign of attraction. That's what it would be if it were coming from me.

Archived