How does someone who can't even get a date go about becoming a "sexual deviant"?

MattW

So you can look through an adult site and find someone attractive enough to message and ask for casual sex but cannot do the same and ask to hang out with a girl? Attractive enough to ask for sex but not enough for coffee?This woman online is not the "99% of women that have a trait in common" with your mother?

Like I said, when it comes to casual sex, I just don't care. I only care about that stuff for someone I'd actually be going on dates with, because I would like that to be about more than sex. For casual sex, the only things I care about are STD-free, and obviously, that she is, indeed, a woman. If all I'm wanting is sex, then I couldn't care less about her personality and how attracted I am to it, because I'm not looking to date her.

I think you make things generally more complicated than they are.

If you want to do this, forget being shy or worrying about offending. No need to be rude, but be direct.

You should get laid within the next month or so, at the very least.

I don't advise this course of action, but it's not hard. That is the whole point. It's is as easy come as it gets.

And if you are looking for casual sex and don't mind deviating from this determined path now of doing it online, then learn how to pick up on the signals that a woman is open to casual sex. Maybe get a woman to go with you to places and help point out to you some of the obvious signals.

Look for the butterfly tattoos ...(totally kidding, it's a joke).

Like I said, when it comes to casual sex, I just don't care. I only care about that stuff for someone I'd actually be going on dates with, because I would like that to be about more than sex. For casual sex, the only things I care about are STD-free, and obviously, that she is, indeed, a woman. If all I'm wanting is sex, then I couldn't care less about her personality and how attracted I am to it, because I'm not looking to date her.

You do need to worry a little about her personality. Is she clingy? Is she going to text you all day? Will she tell everyone everywhere about having sex with you? Is she so busy in life, that this would be a one time thing?

I ask because many girls end up in FWBs and then figure out they are clingy and can't deal, and because her life and what she does with it is important. If she's a single mom and has the kids except for every other weekend, for example, you should recognize that you'll probably only see her once or twice a month. If she is in a place where she has tons of free time, she might want you over every night, would you want that? It sounds like you are thinking of more of a one time thing, but ongoing FWBs are really much safer as far as std prevention goes, and they are easier and safer as well. You may want to think about who you want to do this friend thing with bc that can really shape your experiences.

It sounds like you are thinking of more of a one time thing, but ongoing FWBs are really much safer as far as std prevention goes, and they are easier and safer as well. You may want to think about who you want to do this friend thing with bc that can really shape your experiences.

Actually, I would prefer an ongoing thing more than a one time thing. As far as not caring, I just meant, when I think about someone I want to actually date and have a proper relationship with, I want someone with a high level of compatibility, personality-wise, because I'd want to be with someone that I enjoy being with even when we're not having sex. But for a casual/ FWB type thing, that's not so important to me, because we'd only be together because of the sex; we wouldn't be going on dates or spending a lot of time non-sexual time together, so it wouldn't matter to me how "compatible" our personalities are, or anything like that. As far as scheduling goes, that's something we could work out however.

If you don't care much when it comes to casual sex, then why haven't you already done this?

It's not like sex on the internet came into existence 3 days ago.

Well, because going back to what I said in the topic title, I've never even been able to get a girl to go on a date with me, so how do I go about getting a girl to have sex with me with no real strings attached? Not to mention, I am still a little skittish because of the risks involved, but that's less of an issue.

Well, because going back to what I said in the topic title, I've never even been able to get a girl to go on a date with me, so how do I go about getting a girl to have sex with me with no real strings attached? Not to mention, I am still a little skittish because of the risks involved, but that's less of an issue.

i was simply talking about online.

I would be scared of the risks. But if you can find some woman into virgins, no matter what she looks like, then I guess it's possible.

If you find someone on there and they are close by, and you are deserate enough, then go for it.

Archived