He's moved on but will he hurt over me someday??

SooSad33

He had another 'interest' as well as me and i ended it after 5 yrs, two months ago.

He may be 'happy/excited' with her right now, but do you think his 'emotions' or memories

of 'Us' will catch up with him someday? And he may actually think of and miss me again?

Do you think he might hurt a little bit/break-down like I have been for the past 2 months??

When?

Or was he 'ready/wanting' to move on? Even so, I hope he hurts too, soon

This have been HELL for me

Straight up: It is non of your business. You ended it with him, not the other way around. Maybe he is having a fling, if so, good for him! He is getting over a 5 year relationship, flings tend to be good for that.

Wow that was a really uncalled for reply. Did you miss the part where she said he "had another interest"? She ended it because he was cheating on her and is now with the girl that he cheated on her with. It's called reading comprehension, try it sometime.

I think karma usually catches up with people, especially cheaters. It may take awhile, it may be that he hops from girl to girl, never satisfied, and when he is ready to settle down, all the good girls are taken. But I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Look at it this way - you dodged a bullet. It could have been way worse if you had dated him for years down the line, gotten married, had a kid, and THEN he cheated.

He had another 'interest' as well as me and i ended it after 5 yrs, two months ago.

He may be 'happy/excited' with her right now, but do you think his 'emotions' or memories

of 'Us' will catch up with him someday? And he may actually think of and miss me again?

Do you think he might hurt a little bit/break-down like I have been for the past 2 months??

When?

Thanks you Lady.. yes, we were together 5 years.

I am hurting BIG. Don't understand how he can do this like he is? MY feelings for him were HUGE and he knows it.

I was just wondering IF or WHEN they may 'feel' something.. anything in regards to whom they left behind.

After all, it was 5 years

Oh for sure 99% of the time there will be a point, more likely than not multiple points, in time where he will miss you. But that doesn't mean that he will come back to you and it also doesn't mean that you should take him back, remember that sweetie.

Thanks you Lady.. yes, we were together 5 years.

I am hurting BIG. Don't understand how he can do this like he is? MY feelings for him were HUGE and he knows it.

I was just wondering IF or WHEN they may 'feel' something.. anything in regards to whom they left behind.

After all, it was 5 years

Straight up: It is non of your business. You ended it with him, not the other way around. Maybe he is having a fling, if so, good for him! He is getting over a 5 year relationship, flings tend to be good for that.

dude was with this new girl before they even broke up so of course she's gonna end things with him. why bother posting if you are just gonna be rude and not offer any advice?

When?

there's a good chance time will put things into perspective for him and he will realize he ruined a good thing (if it was good). but you won't have anything to benefit from it either way so unless you are open to getting back together, you should really just focus on moving on and finding a guy who will treat you right. i know it hurts but what's done is done. chances are he's gonna do the same thing to the new girl and then the cycle will repeat itself with the girl after that too.

Yeah, most cheaters usually feel something when they themselves get hurt. So yes, if his current conquest dumps and/or cheats on him he may well have a moment of "Oh no, I'm alone again" and then he might even get far enough to briefly regret having cheated on you and maybe even toy with the idea of contacting you. And at that point I'd say stay NC and don't le thim back in. Cheaters do feel regret sometimes, but not over the fact they hurt someone so much as over the fact they themselves have been hurt. When that happens they go through their roster of past conquests looking for an ego boost or to make themselves say, "Well, I don't suck quite so bad if she/he still wants me."

And by cheater I don't mean the normally committed person who slips up once for whatever insane reason, but basically does love you. I'm talking the kind of deception that's chronic where the person keeps doing what their doing even though they know it hurts you, and in your case you're forced to walk because they just won't stop. So yeah Karma may very lilkely kick him in the butt and then he'll contact you, just remember it'll still be all about him and never you. In my opinion you got out and got away just in time. I know it hurts, but that hurt fades and with it comes certainty that you are far, far better off.

When?

The best way to get him to miss you and regret things is to not care about him. That seems to be the way it works.

I guess I can't get over what I'm feeling as to what is HE feels any more?

It's killing me inside and for someone to just up and move on like that.. I dont get it? I think he is 'feeling' slightly LESS feelings than I am.. even after having him in my Life for that long!

I know he does have 'some' feelings cause he said so when we spoke cpl wks ago. He did summon he was happy to hear from me, I'm not a bother should I call or text him and it is okay- anytime. (whatever this means.. I dont know?) He's still wanting 'some' contact with me?

Well I havent sent anything in almost 2 wks. probably best. still hurts.. a lot! I at least felt "Love" for him.

Archived