Strong intuition about the ex boyfriend drives me crazy

I have a strong intuition about my ex boyfriend, whom I had relations with abroad 2-3 years ago.

SHORT SUMMARY

In the beginning we were longterm international penpals. One day I accidentally came to his country to find a job. I knew he had a fiancée, but I didn't have any friends there at the time, so I decided to meet him. That time we spent 4 hours together talking non-stop. He confessed that all of this time I was his dream woman (even though he was 9 years older than me). One month later he broke up with his older fiancée and asked me to be his girlfriend. I didn't feel guilty, because I knew he was always cheating on her with some other girls. However, she made my life a nightmare by blackmailing me and threatening to kill me. 5 months passed and I understood that he is cheating on me with his ex fiancée and other women too. I got furious, but somehow he always calmed me down by talking about our future and prospective children. In time nothing has changed: I was taking care of him like he was my king and he was just using me for his own physical pleasure. One day I decided to do an ultimate test - asked to cut the contact with his ex fiancée or I will dump him. He didn't and I broke up with him. In several weeks he got back together with his ex fiancée.

Now 2 years after I started dreaming very realistic and bright dreams that he is asking to make love to me and gets me pregnant. I'm so happy in that dream even though his fiancée pose a serious danger there. I haven't talked to him in those years, just to keep peace in my life. However, my inner strong intuition about him just physically drives me crazy. It's just feels that something is not good, that something is still out there unsaid and I have that urge to find it out. It's not some kind of missing of closure. It's something strong I can't control. It's insane. I just don't know what to do.

It is only your subconscious throwing off energy as you sleep..... before you get lost in your dream intuition, please review the facts of your relationship.

It was a horror show. The cheating, the lies, the manipulation, the threats by his ex.... Nothing has changed. You need to stay away from that situation. This is just your childish wishful thinking trying to suggest you get in contact. Have you been tested for STDs after his multiple affairs? You really dodged a terrible situation with him. Do not put yourself back onto the train tracks.

Archived