GUYS... what do you prefer the freak or the lady?

I like the in-between of the two. My g/f is a lady for sure. She presents herself in a very respectable way, and just seeing how confident she can be is a huge turn on for me. But when were in the sheets, she can be quite freaky if she wants. That also really turns me on. It's not like everytime she's a freak, and it's not like I need her to be one for us to have "fun", but the fact that she can pull off the "lady" and the "freak" is something I really enjoy about her. From past experiece, I never really liked a girl that was only one or the other, which is why I like the in-between. Girls that were only "freaks" tend to kill the spark after a while, and then things just get old. Girls that were just "ladies" seemed to demanding, and that also got old fast.

I'm gonna have to go with everyone else on this one. My g/f is a respectable girl who has morals and a great personality that just makes people want to smile. But when I get her to tell me one of her fantaises her extremely kinky side comes out, man I can't wait 'till we're 18.