we broke up 7 months ago and stayed in contact, during her new job trial a month ago i was very supportive and kept in contact. 3 weeks ago i called her to ask her to meet she agreed and said she would check her work timetable and get back to me, she called me back after a week which i did not answer because after reflecting i realized i was wasting a lot of time figuring how to get her back while she was out having a good time and probably not thinking about me and believed she had completely moved on, and i have sensed a little bit of rude response towards me teasing her unlike usually.. 4 days after she called she texts me asking if i was alive and saying that she called me but i did not pick up, that she was travelling back to her country for 2 weeks because her grandfather was sick and she was hoping to see me when she is back.

i did not reply 4 days later she texts me again asking if i was alive and saying she was at the airport because her grandfather has died, so i was supportive and sent her a kind message offering my condolences.

she replied to me saying that it's been long she doesn't know anything about me, asked why i did not answer when she called a week ago, she feels something strange on me and that she misses me and hope to see me when she is back. i did not reply, and i know she didn't have such of a rough patch because she posted pictures of her and friends out partying few days after the funerals.

2 weeks has passed and she sent me this text, "All right i have seen u don't wanna know anything about me, nice, thanks for be as clear.."

Archived