What to do when he refuses to NC??

kalikat

Bottom line - Dated this guy on & off for about a year. Never became a committed relationship. I told him things in confidence, which he later posted on his FB page! I stopped seeing him, and have told him a million times to leave me alone. But he refuses to do so. He claims he is in love with me; I tell him I do not (and will never) trust him again and to leave me the heck alone.

But he wont! He calls anywhere from 2 to 10 times a day (I never answer when he calls), and sends me a couple of emails daily. Even shows up at my house every once in awhile. At first I just tolerated it, but now it has just become annoying! How do I get this to stop??

Block his phone number. Send him one more reply when he emails and tell him to leave you alone and never contact you again or you will get the police involved. Then stop responding to him at all and make sure you block him on facebook. If he persists and keeps emailing, go to the police. If she shows up at your house, do not open the door, just call 911.

This happened to a friend of mine. He started following her & that freaked her out enough to finally call the police.

You need to protect yourself, because you really don't know what he is capable of.

Also if there is an order of protection issued & he breaks it, call the police every time. You need documentation if he continues this harassment !

Good luck

Gee, wish the woman I knew did this for me...let me know to leave her alone instead of ignoring me. I even asked her --- told her: "If you want me to leave you alone, say it. I will do it." OR "Do you really want me to leave you alone?"

It's so simple.

I'm glad you're not one of those women.

**UPDATE*** -

Been super quiet around here - no calls/emails or otherwise. At first it kind of freaked me out (thought he might be planning some crazy stunt)

Turns out - He is in Jail! arrested on a parole violation! So, really, he solved the problem for me by just being the dumb*ss he is.

Archived