HELP....need to pick which card....

okay, so i went shopping today and found 2 cards that i LOVE....i wanna give my b/f one for our 3rd month....but i don't know which one.... HELP

okay....so,....

either the orange hearty lovey one that says:

"from the moment i saw you, i wanted to meet you. from the moment i met you, i wanted to know you. from the moment i knew you, i was in love with you. from the moment i loved you, i wanted to share my life with you..."

open it up and:

"...and from that moment, to this moment, and for all the moments to come, i will love you with all my heart."

OR

a sandy beach toned one that says:

"When you meet someone you never imagined you would, you're taken by surprise. You feel excited and happy and fotunate that this chance-of-a-lifetime happened you you..."

open it up and:

"That's what i'll walways remember-that wonderful feeling i felt that day you came into my life, for it fills my heart to this very day"

I agree I would send the second one. This is kinda funny to me because my bf birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't decide what to write in his card so I chickened out and did'nt give it to him. Don't do what I did. lol, I think your second card sounds nice.