She ALWAYS invites his EX!!! :(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never said HE CAN'T INVITE HER TO HIS PARTY.

I am saying HE SHOULDN'T INVITE HER TO HIS PARTY OUT OF RESPECT OF HIS LONG TERM FRIEND.

Where is the contradiction?

HE'S NOT inviting her, his wife is.

His wife doesn't have the same relationship with your boyfriend.

HE'S NOT inviting her, his wife is.

His wife doesn't have the same relationship with your boyfriend.

That is the key. The WIFE is friends with her. Op, you are making it sound like the wife's opinion does not matter and the man should fight with her to make you happy and his friend happy. This is not good. I can tell you if my husband had a fight with me to make his friend happy this would not be a pretty situation. So say she did not like someone you invite to your house for parties can she insight her husband to fight with your bf and call your feelings inconsequential?

How do you know she's being fake nice and not genuinely nice to you? Why would you be fake nice to her? So, she's your boyfriend's ex from 2 years ago..she didn't do anything to you. Who cares if she's his ex? Be an adult and realize that these situations will come up in life... Decline the invation or suck it up and go. I'm not trying to be rude but you seem to be acting a bit childish about this. I can understand being a little uncomfortable..a little awkward, maybe..but really there is no history between you two besides the fact that she once dated your boyfriend. You can't just dislike someone because they used to date the same person as you are now.

I don't want to sit in a small house with someone my boyfriend had a bad break up with to be fake nice to me. Nobody would.

She's probably not even being fake nice as much as she's being adult about the situation.

Perhaps everybody should cause a scene instead?

Archived