I used to go out with a guy who I had a huge crush on , we went out for a few weeks , then we just kind of drifted apart. I didn't call him and I didn't know where he was, i know now that he was probably in jail. But at that time I was going thru some problems of my own, some including trying to get over my ex who I dated for 2 yrs. A week or so after our untimely and unknown "breakup" I was in an accident , As I was in the hospital I found out I was pregnant , being 5 weeks it couldn't be my bf so it had to be my ex. I was distraught and confused i quit my job and retreated into my bedroom. Not knowing what to do I made peace with my ex and got back together since I figured he was the father. Long story short he was the father we stayed together until he was born and a few months after broke up. I then started going out with a guy who I used to hook up with every now n then for like 4 yrs. We have now been dating for 3 yrs and have 2 kids together , I love him to death. I have recently found a fb message asking to met up with another girl at 4 am. I've always trusted him now I just don't know. But I don't want to say anything because shortly after we started dating I found out that my ex bf, the one where were we untimely broke up is his cousin.... I have seen him a couple times, since me and my bf moved to his community. I feel all shy and can't bring myself to say anything to him. We seen each other and we both looked surprised to see each other but I had my bf and he had his gf but I could tell he wanted to say something. Since then I can't stop thinking about him, I've even had dreams about him. Thinking what could have been but I feel so guilty for even thinking it. I don't know , I just had to tell some complete strangers and get their take on my situation lol

Two wrongs don't make a right Your bf is your baby daddy and you have some investment in that. The guy you were with a short time so long ago is past history. I would not be shocked if he really did not remember you. So, my take, forget the old guy whom you believed in jail. Get your attention to saving your bf/baby daddy relationship if you can. Find out what he's doing. When you were hooking up with baby daddy, did he have another gf?

Angel

Yeah it's true it's easy to think of the what if's , it's kind of immature to think about him and what might have been when the truth is my life went a different way and I can't change that.

Yes my bf now did have a gf at the time we were hooking up, and I had a bf too . I know ppl say that once a cheater always a cheater but I believe that if ppl really love each other like really in love then they don't cheat. I thought I loved my ex (the one I was with for 2 yrs) but now that I look back at our relationship , I didn't , I had love for him but I wasn't in love with him. Otherwise I wouldn't of cheated him so many times. I was surprised to find that I started dating the guy I cheated on my ex with and he dated the girl he cheated on me with.

My love life is confusing but I wouldn't leave my bf just because I have these thoughts , I wouldn't take my kids away from their daddy , their my world n I wouldn't crash their world just because I'm confused .

Archived