hey, i live with my mom, dad, and i live with 3 brothers. im like the outcast of the family, they all hate me. And its complete torture living here, i duno how much longer i can take all the fighting and yelling. its cutting into my school grades. I hate coming home, and when im home i just stay in my room. im beginning to feel rreally depressed and i sleep all the time. im really beginning to hate my life. other than my b/f i have absolutly nothing to look forward too. i feel so useless. what should i do? i wanna feel like my old happy self again......

I know where you're coming from...I was in the same situation last year, granted my parents still fight and argue all the time. But if you hate being at home, go do something outside. Join a club or team at school. Spend more time with your friends...but the most important thing to do is just talk to your family about this. The sooner you get it out of your system the better you'll feel in the long run. You dont deserve this, no one does. Talk to them.

JyNx