Ex sent me a text intended for a new "baby" and this was in my presence!

ChellyV

i met up with him today and finally obtained all my precious work tools. it was casual at first but then..guess what? he texted my number with these words in the middle of our meeting..."in the office with my rep baby will call u when im done". i just snapped and cried right there. i didn't say anything bad i just said, why is this text message in my cell? he made up some sort of lie that he was texting joseph and was just forwarding this message. blah blah blah and i was quiet. the second time i asked he said i call all my acquaintances baby or babe and he said he has no girlfriend or emotional attachments with anyone, like the way he was when i met him.

he wants to meet again soon to see if we can work things out, but at this point i am not in a good place to be loving and caring again...

it is hurtful. and i seriously do not think he was taunting me. even when we were together, he was busy on his phone all the time. this person isn't worthy of my time. he is still out there playing. and when confronted he said all kinds of excuses that makes me ask myself..do you think i was born yesterday. i don't know..i am still angry but it is something of a wake up call.....

Archived