Girls always have another guy easily lined up?

radiohead20

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These girls are probably online daters, any girl on a dating site can get a date pretty quick!

For real. This is true.

With Facebook and all the online dating sites the possibilities are endless and I think women are in the mood to window shop and "try some things on", to find out what they might be looking to buy.

If someone were to come up with the Zappos business model for dating, they would be the richest person on the planet. Meet a guy/girl, try them on and if they don't fit send them back. No trouble, no hassle and shipping is paid for. haha.

If some of the female posters here don't have men lined up, they are probably not that physically attractive. Or there's also the slim chance the females have a lifestyle where there's hardly any contact with men. A good-looking girl will always have options, of course it doesn't mean that they are quality men.

I don't think I'm being offensive. I know I'm not attractive enough to be called handsome. I've had GF's, women compliment on my looks, but nowhere near the numbers to qualify being handsome. And I'm totally fine with that.

I said I don't have QUALITY men lined up, but I don't think I'm any better than average looking. I'm not ugly though. Now, I forgot about online dating in this - if I consider online dating, then I DO have more options. I mostly meant I have no quality options IRL. When I was in university and out a lot, I probably would have had at least a few options (although quality is debatable), but my new job and my old job were mostly working with women or guys of the wrong age group (old, or in high school), so I actually turned to online dating because I basically came into no contact with men my own age except for customers. I was generally too busy to banter with the customers. I basically don't party anymore, either.. so yeah, I am quite limited socially, I guess, especially in a small town. If I lived in a bigger city, went out more, and maybe was more outgoing I maybe would have options lined up (I forgot to mention I'm also considered extremely shy by some, which probably limits my options IRL. I guess that could be the huge personality flaw that I was referring to earlier in this thread!).

Some men do get a lot of attention online and off, the same about "attraction" applies to men. I hear too often from women about the attention they get, but dont want to hear about the attention i get, they want to ignore it, or pretend they can live on that wave forever. Mostly because they associate men having a lot of attention as automatic players, while women having attention is normal. There were many times where women put me on the back-burner while they catered to all their suitors, only to find i slipped out and found someone else.

Archived