Oh wow, accidentally found my ex date who had a crush over me 10 years ago :o

10 years ago (when I was eighteen) I was dating a guy who fell in love for me heavily. However, I don't know what was in my head at that time, but I thought that he's too good for me. He was a bassist at one famous rock band at that time and he always asked me to come behind the stage just to be with him every free second he had. He even asked to make a smoked eyes make up for him and I wasn't good in make up at all then. Behind the stage, he was living in my district and most of the girls were falling for him, but he wanted to be with me and no-one else. He wanted to become my boyfriend. So I was happy to attend most of his concerts, but slept in the separate place, not to have sex with him.

It was such a nice and platonic relationship that I even remember when he asked me to sit on the bench and asked to marry him I thought it was a joke and started to laugh at him. Poor guy. For many times he asked me to be his girlfriend but I always thought that something is wrong with him. I didn't believe in love from the first sight, however, I fell for bad guys at that time and didn't pay much attention to him. Once another drunk guy asked me to become his girlfriend and I gave away my innocence for him that night. My 'date' went crazy. He came to me and cried for an hour to change my mind. I didn't, so he said he's going to hang up. I said "Well, do that". Next morning I found a belt on the tree, so I really freaked out and went to talk to him. He was sleeping drunk on the grass.

I remember one more time when he said that he'd rather become a gay than have a relationship with any other women. I thought it was a lie, but then the press called him a gay because he started kissing and sleeping with guys after his rock band concerts. And then he disappeared somewhere.

So here, 10 years later, I see some similar guy photo in my friend's FB list and I check it. I am shocked to see that I found his profile on FB accidentally and sure enough I have more brains than those days, so I want to find out how is he those days. It seems he is living abroad now, studying clothing design, still makes music and looks fantastic. He looks just like Taylor Lautner from Twilight (the werewolf guy). He's tall, dark haired, brown eyed, athletic, very stylish and beautiful man. I decided to add him to friends and he approved it. Then I wrote him a letter if it's him who I knew in the past (or just someone else). He sends me some link from his newest music album to like. That's all. I'm sure I don't deserve his attention, but hey, 10 years passed! What do I hope for? Well I just want to know how is he nowadays... I thought of him from time to time all those years but didn't know where he disappeared...

Well I asked him if he's the same guy I knew in the past and asked how is he these days, but I'm not sure if he will reply me It would be nice to get his reply any other day though. The times really changed and I don't think of him as about the stupid naive guy. I had so many bad boys during those 10 years dumping me, beating me and etc that I really started to appreciate good guys. On the other hand, it would be sad if he changed to the "bad boy" during those years and would keep ignoring me or became arrogant. That would be sad.

Well he's living abroad and he doesn't reply to my message, so I think he just doesn't want to have any contact. Probably he is changed very much nowadays and has little or no interest in chatting with me. Maybe it's a waste time for him or something similar. It's ok, I just don't understand how I am able to ... up so much in my life that most of my exes are avoiding me like some kind of ghost

Why would you hurt your self-esteem like that, by making this your fault somehow? A dude from 10 years ago didn't respond to your FB message. That in no way reflects who you are now.

If all of your exes treat you this way, then perhaps just forget them altogether and focus on making entirely new connections.

Archived