How to keep a guy interested

Lucy3

Hey all, i need some tips on how to keep a guy interested. I have met a guy who i am starting to like. We have been on 3 dates and are due to meet up on Saturday night.

Now my history is that i don't have trouble meeting guys but the ones that i like always end up ending things after about a month or two. I don't know what i do wrong and even my friends say they don't understand why i have never met anyone that it has worked out with. I am not the 'hard work' / 'controlling' type. I really don't want this one to endup like all the others and end abruptly after a few more dates.....how do i keep him interested? Any tips would be great thanks. P.s please don't tell me to 'just be yourself' as that is what i always do and it hasn't worked before on the guys that i like.

I think if you share mutual interests with a guy, it's easy to keep him interested. If you've got nothing in common, it is far more complicated. Hopefully you've got common interests to talk about/engage in... If not.. Well... Sex can keep guys interested..

Keep things fun and interesting -be well-read and find out what he's interested in so that you can ask intelligent questions. Avoid constant texting - do most of your talking in person and avoid being a texting buddy or letting him know the minutae of your day until he is actually part of the minutae of your day.

Don't have sex with him in the first month or two. Keep the activities to things to do outside, be a bit mysterious, don't tell him anything too heavy. that should work. Also read the book Why men love bi---ches

I often hear that line that about "don't put out within X time or he'll leave you." I have to disagree with that. Regardless if a girl puts out on the first date with me or the 4th date, the sex has never been a reason for me not going out with her again. Most likely if I had sex with a girl on the first night then never spoke to her again, I wasn't into her anyways and would not have gone out on a second date anyways. If a guy is going to leave you after you've had sex with him he's going to do it regardless of how long it takes.

I'm not saying to rush in and have sex with him if you don't want to, but using it as a strategy to make him want to stay wouldn't work for me.

If he's a good match for you being yourself is all you need to do. If he's not a good match, you can just perform trick after trick trying make a square peg fit into a round hole leading up to the inevitable break up.

This sums it up pretty much.

Id forget about any past failures and keep hope that this one will have more potential. Be always be yourself and dont be afraid to fail

Archived