doing N/C but what if ...

My ex and I broke up about 2 months ago, I just now started the N/C rule

about 2 weeks ago. But what if we have some of the same friends and I wanna stop by but she's there already? It woulden't really bother me to be around her. But should I still stop by and go in and act as friends, or should I just not go in like I did yesterday? I dont really mind eather way, I'm just trying to let the dust settle and are afraid to kick up any more negg thoughts. For her or for me. What do yall think?

( Phoenix down)

For me...I pick and chose spots of when to hang out with mutual friends.

I didn't want to stop life because she was there...and other times I didn't think I could emotionally handle being around her so I didn't go.

For me it was a hear by ear situation. The key part is to have a good time with your friends...and if you believe that certain time you won't be able to compose yourself around her, then do something else. Showing weakness around her will reassure her decision of breaking up with you.

The friend I was going to see (but didn't cause she was there) said something about try'n to avoid her so I'm sure they spoke of my not stopping by. I dont want that thought in her head. I'm try'n to keep a peaceful line between us but retarded stuff like that keeps happing. The only choice I can see is to keep like nothings wrong if shes around or not, I have to keep on with my every day life and not let her "being around" mess with me. I just wish all this would go away. PD

I also write music, (electronic kinda trippy) but I do have vocals in almost every peace.

While my ex and I we're still I never wrote for her, only about things wrong in my world and other loves in the past. (dumb I know, but I have little control over what comes out sometimes) But now I have all these songs for her but given our place, it's not easy to just hand her my heart on a CD for her to blow up to while I have no insight on what she feels.

Should I give her a demo or wait. She knows of the songs through other friends who have herd them and said "well I haven't herd them yet". Do you think it's a good idea? PD if you wanna hear some of my older tracks you can hear them at (link removed) the name of my album is (Shaunacy) have an open mind. But let me know what you think

Phoenix, I listened to track 2, it's good stuff man. I wouldn't give her a demo though, if your mutual friends have it, I'm sure she'll be interested in hearing it. Telling her here's a demo listen to it, is like revealing your emotions to her on purpose. Better to let her hear it on her own. I wish I had a createive outlet like that man, it probably does you a lot of good.

Chris

Writing music sometimes does me good, but most of the time it does a lot of damage. I wish I could sing for who I'm with and not just problems I have at the time. It seems like I can only write for a loved one when all is over and done. I think thats something I'm learning to do now for who evers next. I'd love for it to be her, but I think it's gunna be a while. I'm starting to see positive things I have to offer other people in my life, I just wish I could feel as positive about my music as others do. I am becoming a better person for me and others around me. It feels good to do what I do, but I wish I could make it work for me. Things are looking brighter, I'm almost done with the hurt, but I do still miss her dearly. I want her to hear the new songs I've made for her, but I see what your saying about letting her hear it on her own. If you'd like I can send you a 23 track demo with a cupple of songs off of each album from 99 to now. just let me know, Phoenix