Dating....Kissing....Relationship Survey??

ok, this is going to make me sound really bad compared to all your anwers.....

Dates: about 75 I'd have to guess. Mostly with boyfriends though.

Kissed: About 90, just a guess though. I could probaly name them all off if I really thought about it.

Boyfriends: True boyfriends (excluding middle/high school so-called boyfriends): 3

How many people have you been on a date before?

jesus, i dont know, 20? i had a lot of fun before i met my boyfriend

How many people have you kissed before? (excluding family members)

quite a bit of people hehe

How many boyfriends / girlfriends have you have before?

2 serious ones, counting my current boyfriend, 1st one lasted 1 yr and a half...this one is almost 2 yrs!! I think having had so much fun before has allowed me to be more than happy to really settle down now

How many people have you kissed before? (excluding family members)

4 - but I would only count 1 because that person means something special to me and there wasn't any drinking involved. The others were the results of two people having too mcuh to drink.

don't tell anyone though - my reputatation would be ruined !

• 4 weeks later...

How many people have you kissed before? (excluding family members) erm????..... 30+ people

Both of these are difficult to answer as it would depend on what people consider a date and what counts as a gf. At home I had 2 sexual flings and 1 gf. On holiday I've had 2 sexual flings and 2 just kissing relationships. These 4 people I knew for at least a week and we went out together during the holiday. While at uni, I have had 4 1 night stands. And relationship wise I have had 1 I would say was a serious relationship (because for the second time ever I really cared about the girl and I was with a girl for a 2 month sex buddy relationship type. And during the whole time quite a few randon snogs over the years

Sums up my history of women I guess And although it makes for good viewing on the monitor, it doesn't really add upto much considering that all happened over the last 9 years.

Currently I've only snogged 2 girls in the last 4 months and they were like drunken affairs, so im back once again to struggling. Im very lonely , I can't imagine how the triple "0" people feel . I miss my ex so much, im a wetter.