Hey, okay, well I brokeup with my Gf 2 months ago. We went out for 1 1/2 yrs. I really loved her, but this other girl had been flirting with me for 4 months, and I finally gave in. Pretty stupid, huh.

So my old girl was really hurt cause right away I started going out with this other girl, who has a reputation for, umm being not too picky, if you know what I mean. Nobocy likes this new girl, even my family. My friends even say I did wrong to hurt this other girl. So here I am with my old girl mad at me and she is starting to go out with some really gcool guy, while I am with this new gril who is okay, but my mom does not even want her over at the house, and my friends are mead at me too, and it more physical than anything, not like my old girl.

I feel bad becuase I feel like I ended up with nothin, and bobody understands. Oh, I am 17.

Thansk

Mike

That is too bad, but it sounds like you have learned a big lesson about the grass on the other side of the fence. Sometimes we do not know what we lost until it is gone - and sometimes what is new is not necessarily good.

Since you do not really like this new girl and sound like you are with her only to not be alone..I would say maybe it is time to let her go and do some growing on your own for a bit.

Yeah well, thing is I don't too well on my own. I have had a girl since 7th grade, but my old girl was really special and I was whit her the longest. This new girl just kept flirting so I gave in. This new girl is okay and I like her, but just not really like my old gile, you know, quality. That probly sounds really bad, but it is true./

Yeah well, thing is I don't too well on my own. I have had a girl since 7th grade

And that is exactly why you thereforeeee SHOULD be alone for a bit - because you fear it to some degree. Until you are happy with yourself as a person (even if it is single!) a relationship just cannot reach it's height of fulfillment for both parties.

So do you think i am real bad for treating my old girl like this. Nobdy understands even my mom.

it just that this other new girl is always hanging around me and making me feel important. Not that the old gril did not, she always came to my sports games and treated me real nice. I loved her, so don't know why i did this. I don't want to dump the new girl becuas then i would have no one and it woud look like i messd up. I don't think the old girl would ever come back.

okay, I forgot to say that the reson that people think I was wrng was that I would not talk to my old girl after i broke up with her, I just ignored her , i know that is bad, and made her cry. Then she said she stil wanted to be my frend, and i said no, so it made her cry more. But now a really cool guy likes her.

Everyone likes my old girl becuase she is a really nice person.

So I guess I am really the bad one here.

To be honest, yes - you were mean to your former girlfriend. You acted in a way that was incredibly hurtful. Try to imagine how you would have felt if she had done that to you.

And now you are facing the consequences of your actions. Hopefully, you've learned a lesson from all this and will never do something so callous again.

That being said, it sounds like you are learning the lesson, so I give you lots of credit for that. If I were you, I would sincerely apologize to your former girlfriend, and tell her everything you've told us - but without the idea of getting her back. You honestly owe her an apology whether you get back with her or not.

I'm afraid another old saying is ringing true in your case: "A person is not judged by his entrance, but by his exit." By leaving your ex the way you did, you made it pretty hard for her to remember your good qualities and the good times you two had.

Maybe a sincere apology might slightly soften how she thinks about you these days. But I doubt you'll get back together, unless she's an extremely forgiving person. Let's face it, most of us aren't.

Dude you screwed up. Most times I tell people to keep their pride and dignity, but welcome to real world. It is time you swallow your pride and dignity and apologize to your former girlfriend. You did get what you deserve, so accept the misery. Next time you will think twice, not so much about breaking up with a girl for another, but for not being nice at all by ignoring her. I think being ignored is worse then being alone.

All that said...A real man sees his mistakes, admits his mistakes, and seeks proper actions for his mistakes. You do this because you know you were wrong, not because you are hurt now. You do this because you know it is the right thing to do, not because it will increase your chances of getting back with your x girl.

I don't want to be too hard on you, a lot of us have made this mistake...I know I have, and I have accepted the cosequences.

Good Luck

DBL

thanks and no you wernt to hard on me. I deserve it.

I did say sorry to her and said it was because I did not know how to act so I ignored her which was true.. but I do feel bad because I told her I did not want to be her friend. It was sortof mean. She is really the sweetest person I know. she was also one of my best friends. I really messd up. now my friends are not understanding me, my family does not want this new gril around, and the old gril want nothin to do wit me.

I deserve it., but I guess i have to saty with the new one becuase that is all i have left now.

Well, if you can't do it by person, get an apology card and a rose(ask the florist about the color thing). Just drop it off on her doorstep. Don't write no mushy crap in the card, just an apology about how you now realize how wrong it was to ignore her and talk to her, blah blah blah.

DBL

Sorry to drag u down but thats not very nice to do that to ur ex gf. I mean damn man im been trying for about 2 months to get into a realtationship and nothings going right at them moment. I mean you all have been together for 1.5 years that says. Alot I mean if she didnt want to be with you. Yeah now shes got this cool guy liking her so what. It shoudlnt be him it should be you. See most people dont really know what they got when they lose it or lose it for them self. Cause you should take what you have for granted unless you are both have problems.

Yeah, well, I know i took her for granted. She is prety, smart, andloved me. she nevr did anything bad to me, and i just always thought she would be there. she came to my games, my famly loved her, and she was just great to hang with. we didnt have to be doinganything, you know. now i have this new gilr, but it is nothin like my old girl. I will try the rose thing, and maybe a nice card. I still don't think she will evr talk to me again. why would she want to. i did love her, but took it for grantd.