my girlfriend broke up with me for cheating, and she is fooling around with other people in my school. I love this girl very much, and i get very jealous of these other people, to the point where i would like to beat the living hell out of them. I am 18, so im smart enough to not do this, but are these feeling wrong? Everytime she does it, i feel more and more hurt, and jealous at the same time. She still talks to me, but its very hard to not have feelings for her, even though she keeps doing this. what do i do?? how do i cope??

Hi Deisel,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us with your question. Before anyone else makes any comment on the cheating issue, I will: I am sure that Deisel is smart enough to know what went wrong, IF he cheated indeed. It does not add anything to his question wether his feelings are normal or not and telling him that "it is his own fault" doesn't help, either. I hope that covers that.

As for your feelings, Deisel. No matter how you broke up or for whatever reason you or your g/f broke up. Feelings don't go away overnight. It takes time to heal from love, because you have been together for an amount of time. You know each other and you know what the other one really like. That doesn't change overnight. It takes time, but eventually time will heal your wounds.

I hope that this answered your question. Don't go around to beat the heck out of people ... try to accept everything as they come. If you want to cry, do so ... if needed in private. It helps you healing faster. I wish you good luck on this.

~ SwingFox ~