He is ignoring me again... This time for longer.

summer33

you're right. i remember even during times that he would do something and it would be completely his fault such as - one time he stood me up and wouldn't pickup my calls or texts to give me a real explanation, and then the next day when he finally called me back he turned it around on me and was angry at me for "blowing his phone up". So, he used reverse psychology on me. You're right. Screw him. He's a hot piece of douchebaggery. You would think that I would know better having been in a long term emotionally abusive relationship before where the guy would call me names and gave me really low self-esteem.

you're right. i remember even during times that he would do something and it would be completely his fault such as - one time he stood me up and wouldn't pickup my calls or texts to give me a real explanation, and then the next day when he finally called me back he turned it around on me and was angry at me for "blowing his phone up". So, he used reverse psychology on me. You're right. Screw him. He's a hot piece of douchebaggery. You would think that I would know better having been in a long term emotionally abusive relationship before where the guy would call me names and gave me really low self-esteem.

;] Yay babygirl!

Get yourself back. don't ever let this guy in or else you'll lose opportunity on the next guy who could be better for you!

OMG - HE CALLED ME TODAY. What is going on?!?!?!?!??! I picked up because I was in my car and I just hit the talk button without seeing who it was (I promise). We talked and he asked me if I accept his apology and he said he did call me to say sorry --- he said "I promise". He was like do you forgive me?? I was like I forgive you, because I am not the type that holds grudges against people. He was like there was so much going on, and I should not have let so much time go by blablabla. Then his mom called so he had to go and he said he would call me back in 5 minutes. He didn't call back --- instead he sent a text saying "I have to go over to my mom's real quick, but I'm glad we talked. I feel a lot better." I didn't respond to that. Then he just now texted me "what are you doin?" I haven't responded. I don't understand what's going on. Is he trying to reel me in again? Did he have a realization? blah I don't understand men.

Archived