For those who are going through break ups, here's something to help you :)

its weekend and i know its the time wherein we have a lots of free time and we tend to be sad and miss our ex even more..

well here is a really GREAT MOVIE.. something to watch since its weekend..

the title of this movie is ONE MORE CHANCE. i swear, the story of this movie is so great. It's in different language(asian movie) but the movie has an ENGLISH subtitle

It's a movie about a couple who had a long term relationship (5 years), until the girl (the dumper) got tired of the relationship because of the guy (the dumpee) being too controlling, which makes her so suffocated.

in this movie, you will see how the dumper's behavior changed and became MEAN and COLD (a defense mechanism) towards the dumpee. while you will also see how the dumpee underwent through grieving process, begged, pleaded, asked for another chance, but in the end, he just had to face the dumper's MEAN and COLD treatment.

until finally, the dumpee gave up fighting and decided to move on....

after a long time apart, no contact and no news about each other's life, they got a chance to see each other again through their mutual friends.

here, you will see how the DUMPER reacted when she saw the DUMPEE again finally moved on and happy with his life.. you'll see how the positive, and happy energy of a moved on dumpee creates an ATTRACTION to the dumper,,

only for the dumper to find out that the dumpee, has already found someone else...

and here,, you will see how the strong guilt, eats her up, and the REGRET starts to surface on her... and how she manage to confront the dumpee, to apologize and tell him that she's finally regretting leaving him...

it's an asian movie (from philippines) but theres an english subtitle.. PS: its one of the highest grossing movie in philippines of all time. the cast isnt that good but the STORY.. the STORY is the good one..

i promise, the story will inspire you.... have a great weekend..

made me cry.

she needed space because she felt like he was controlling her life,

he begged and dragged himself to hell and back,

she realized that the hurt that she feels is the spark that makes her hold on,

he was too damaged to give her what she needed.

he took a break and then they re connected with a healed heart.

did i get it right?

made me cry.

she needed space because she felt like he was controlling her life,

he begged and dragged himself to hell and back,

she realized that the hurt that she feels is the spark that makes her hold on,

he was too damaged to give her what she needed.

he took a break and then they re connected with a healed heart.

did i get it right?

thanks for watching

Archived