So its been a while since ive been here. All in all ive been doing well im in the best shape ive been in in 10 years, ive been ctching up with thw frienda that were neglected in my past relationship, ive worked through alot of the issues i had in my last relationship and have been doing well at work. Ive even started the odd bit of dating here and there

Its been 6 months since the breakup and 2 months NC even though i get weekly messages from my ex. Now this wasnt bothering me up until last week when i got a message from her and i have been going downhill since .no crying and dont feel the slightest inclination to message her back but at the same time have been feeling really down and anxious around the emotional turmoil that was my last relationship and not sure why. I had gotten to the point where i was very sure i had moved on

Just when you think you're over it sometimes it comes back to bite you in the arse. Don't let it affect you too much if you've come this far.

Why does she contact you every week?

Sounds like you've made lots of positive changes in your life, good work!

Thanks seece

Its been a hard road but a good one and everyone has noticed the changes as well.

Ill try not to and it wasnt until last week before that it didnt bother me much at all. It usually just random things like hey how are you or i found some photos. I dont read anything into them because in my mind we are over and i was getting very sure i had accepted it. Oh well ive been through it all before so can do it again was quite disheartening and felt like 2 steps backwards

I'm sorry your in the dumps, can you block her texts? Forgive the ignorance, I don't know much about cell phones. It seems your doing your best to move on and that she is being a sod and playing head games. You say your in good shape, we women have an old saying, I'm going to wash that man right out of my hair...., my suggestion to you is run that woman out of your mind. I wish you the best, Rosel.

Archived