The street name drug skittles

Today i was int the lunch room in the morning like i usually am. The group of friends i was with these 2 guys had something. it was in one of their hododies, and then it spilled out... and they treid to get everything up. He was like we need to get all of it or we are all going to be suspened. that led me to think it was a drug so in 1st period i told the teacher about it. I was freaking out. I mean the drug was spilled under me. Well he took me to the school police. I told him, then i was taken to other police. It was about 2 hours. I was really scared and i was crying. Then later this other friend that had nothing to do with it was like what they had was something called skittles. She made me swear not to tell anyone, but i already did. They paramedics had to come later ... not much later. It was probably b/c of the skittles. Now they probably know who it was.... who told.... well i want to knokw exactly was "skittles" are. How harmful are they?

i saved to guys' lifes today.

Its called DXM (Dextromethorphan). I think that it is actually a legal substance found in cough medicine but in high doses it acts as a dissociative anesthetic like ketamine or PCP. It can produce hallucinations, cause nausea, itchy skin and also can act as a depressant in some cases.

I advise that you do some quick searching on google, you are bound to find all the answers you need.

abcd1234

I didnt say it before but it took courage to let the teacher know what they were doing, you did well mate. Sometimes the things that people get involved in are unexpected, this seems to be one of those situations and hopefully they themselves will see that being caught was for the best.

abcd1234

I didnt say it before but it took courage to let the teacher know what they were doing, you did well mate. Sometimes the things that people get involved in are unexpected, this seems to be one of those situations and hopefully they themselves will see that being caught was for the best.

abcd1234

Yeah it was hard to tell the teacher. When i did i was kinda freaking out an cry. i never been close or involved with anyone that even wanted to try doing drugs...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

if peapol want to explore thare own conchisness you sude let tham its not your place to juge whuts right and wrong thay proboly have a nice $500 ticket now and thay are proboly suspended along hope you feel better i hope next time you will mind your own business