Are some men picky at height in women too?

yeawutever

My first real love , a long time ago , met her at a social occasion, was a case of real attraction straight away , personailty wonderful , after 2 hours of talking non stop , she got up and I realised she was about 1.1ft ( I am 6.1) shorter than me. I never even thought about it afterwards. She was stunning.

Of course it ended badly , and from then on she was mentioned as the poison dwarf..

Never made any difference to me

This is a funny thread. The question was are some men picky about height and most of the thread is women answering! hehe Clearly some women are picky! To the OP, I'm sure some men are though honestly I've never known any. I'm not. I've dated women just over 5' tall up to 6'2". Doesn't really matter to me. Though super tall cool. First time I could look eye to eye with a date walking.

I have no real problems with a woman's height. As long as she isn't a little person, or like 6'7.

I think that is a reasonable requirment.

It's insecurity that would make a man want a woman shorter than him for the most part.

I see no point in being insecure about being shorter than a woman.

Ultimately I think this comes down to the power dynamics. I don't think it's a coincidence that most straight guys prefer shorter women and most straight women prefer taller guys. It's just a physical manifestation of the dominant/submissive dynamic which usually plays out in all sorts of other ways.

Archived