Should I cut off my ex-girlfriend for good?

Hello everybody, I'm new. I also need your advice. About a month ago, my ex-girlfriend dumped me through a letter. In the letter she admitted that she was seeing somebody else and that she had been deceiving me.

She then went on to accuse me of being boring, lazy and taking myself too seriously. I knew our relationship was in trouble after she told me she was moving away to start college, but it didn't make it any easier when it was finally ended. After a couple of weeks of no contact, I decided to send her an email saying that I wished her the all the best at college and that I hoped that whatever she does in life, she is happy.

However, we then started having frequent conversations on the phone, where she started telling me about other guys that she had met. It hurt when she told me about them because part of me still loved her. I drew the line when she told me over MSN Messenger that she had met a guy who was 10 years older than me, had more money etc, and that she had fallen for him. After that, I decided to ignore her. However, that didn't stop her from sending me texts saying how many times she had slept with him. She has tried ringing me up in the middle of the night, and sending me texts asking me to call her. All were ignored. Then she called me yesterday and even though I knew I shouldn't, I decided to talk to her. It was the same old story. This time she told me that she had slept with a guy who had a very big manhood, and that she got 7 guy's phone numbers when she went out the other day. I think that it is blatantly obvious she is trying to provoke me into a nasty reaction by hurting me and making me jealous.

It has got to the stage were everytime I talk to her, she tries to either hurt me or provoke me. She has also let it be known to everyone that she was the one that ended our relationship. As though she is proud of it. This girl has also admitted she has slept with 125 people.

Should I cut her off for good without telling her, or should I send her an email telling her she is out of order and that I find her immature?

Please help because this is driving me crazy.

man everday i find out how my ex cheated on me and had sex with guys and it sux so bad because you miss her so much and hearing that just crushes you? well its hard man but some people are so cruel... i would forget her and just tell her that you need to stop talking to her... dont let her say oki wont talk about guys, ull always be hurt when u hear her voice n how happy she is with other guys. goodluck man im in the same boat as you.

Frankly I don't see why you'd want anything to do with her, she sounds nasty and the fact that she sleeps around and is proud of it.. well.

I'd be tough and tell her you don't want to talk to her again because, she doesn't deserve you in any form and infact you're better off without her, I'd avoid swear words or name calling though, the message is much stronger when you can put it accross without them, tell her you have no respect and no time for her.

Also I'm a bit sceptical about whether she really has slept with this many people, it sounds a tab fabricated to me.

So yeah I say tell her to tell her story walking!

tell her off. tell her if she does not leave you alone and she doesnt stop hurting your feelings, you will do something about it. maybe call the cops. dont tell her that, tho. tell her your gonna do something about if it she doesnt

leave you alone. it might work. try because it might freak her out and she will stop the calls and texts. hope that helped.

monica

Thankyou for all of your replies. I have made it clear to her that I don't want to have anything more to do with her, and that she won't be hearing from me again. I have also told her not to bother trying to contact me because she will just be ignored.

I guess that now I have finally done that I can well and truly forget about her and move on with my life.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm glad you decided to cut ties with your ex. Sometimes you have to read between the lines on these things. Odds are she's very insecure, not only with herself but in her current relationships. If she were truly happy in all these relationships I highly doubt that she would even need to tell you, you'd be out of the picture. Also, just because she says all these things, including the 125 guy thing doesn't necissarly make it true. Regardless she has been blatently trying to hurt you and make you jealouse, and what guy wants that character trait in a girl? Best of luck.