it's my boyfriend's..or ex bf's birthday today. we haven't talked in like a week or two. we got in a fight and i

appologized but he'd been blowing me off. so i eventually stopped looking for him and when he looked for me i became unavailable..

to where he got angry and told me to never look for him again.

but that's his usual angry tantrum.

anyway i know today is special so i called midnight looking for him.

i put my pride aside and called his jerk friends looking for him.

i thought it'd be sweet to tell him happy bday at midnight.. i know he would've liked it and felt special...

but i couldn't find him. idk where he's at? "no one" does, apparently.

and today is also his evil cousin's wedding. she's just an overall fake/selfish person, so she can eat dirt, for all i care..

but i'm just wondering where he's been, where he's at, if any of his family even remembered to say happy birthday?..

since all the hubub is her staged wedding.

i've been really sad all week, all month, just knowing that this day was coming

now that it's here i'm bummed out...... i'm sad i'm not there with him. and it's making me mad because i'm pretty

sure his friends have been getting him messed up...... since that's all they do. probably a strip club here n there.

too bad if i were to ask they'd ALL lie to me.

i feel really depressed on this beautiful day

maybe she is? wish i wasn't worried ! -________- ugh

happy birthday , btw

Well, she has a new bf as of early February, but I still think there's feelings there for me. Plus she doesn't really know this guy (he's a tool lol). Not to be selfish, but I'd be a little glad if she was just a little shook up. Hasn't said anything so dunno. But enough from me, thanks!

this son of a * * * * * just called me 3 times and sent me a text saying he loves me.

i can't stop sobbing.

after i'd been looking for him like a pathetic little fool all day, since midnight.......he calls right before midnight the next day.

he basically called to say i deserved to be punished for breaking the phone he got me.

he's been "getting drunk" all day supposedly.. and i bet he was even at that evil tramps wedding.

he keeps playing these games with me.. that hurt so bad.

i've never felt so belittled.

i don't want to be so pathetic anymore... he heard me sobbing and i feel so pathetic

Archived