And the BLOWS keep coming.....

They do this on purpose! She knew it would get back to me.. I just found out that one of my good friends on FB was friends with her.. So I deleted this "friend" of mine, because she made the mistake of writing my ex's name in a a post.. I know it's childish and not worth the time, but any so called friend of mine that would do that doesn't need to be my friend anymore... It's funny you say "that was when I was 16", but we're in our 40's.... And i;m going through crap like this? It's ridciulous!

I am sorry to hear that I know from experience and it hurts. While my ex didn't start dating someone after he broke up with me he was in a relationship with someone while dating me so that one really stings. Chin up everything will be ok We are here for ya!

That's what we do for each other. It is nice and comforting to know that there are people out there who care. Remember meinanut, things can only go up from here. You dictate how high you can soar, so reach for the stars my friend! Good things are in store for you.

Very happy to offer you advice, meinanut.

Keep moving forward....you are doing all the right things to heal and grow.

You have a great perspective on your breakup and that will serve you well in times like this.

Draw from your own advice as well, as you have offered it to others, it will more than serve you too in a "low moment".

Very happy to offer you advice, meinanut.

Keep moving forward....you are doing all the right things to heal and grow.

You have a great perspective on your breakup and that will serve you well in times like this.

Draw from your own advice as well, as you have offered it to others, it will more than serve you too in a "low moment".

I agree! Low moment tonight, but much bigger tomorrow.. Hittin' the gym.. Taking my 15 year old boy clothes shopping, which it's always fun to be with him. He's a great kid.. Nothing like I was when I was his age

Archived