The Smell of Vagina!

My ex g/f loved for me to go down on her, she comes really quick. Usually in about 3-5 minutes(with G-spot stimulation). Problem is.....her smell is so strong that sometimes I acctually want to gag. It's hard for me to stay down on her for more than a few minutes because of the smell. Might be a hard question to answer, but how is it suppose to smell? I mean damn, this is like a horrible smell. I know a vagina is suppose to have a smell but not this bad. It acctually smelled almost exactly like fish food. Is this normal(I hope not cuz I love to go down on chicks). I've heard that each woman has a different smell. Are there any other guys who ran into a chick with a really bad smell? Sometimes I could smell it through her pants when she wore thin pants....

This whole question is quite funny, but someone give me answers!

Huggy,

Two things strike me funny with your post, and I am sorry if I am a bit skeptical, but you say she is your EX-girlfriend. And it sounds like you have had more than one so you should know already that while women do smell different, if it smells like you describe I would think that she has an issue or two to take care of.

I guess I have been lucky because while all the woman I have been with have had one odor or another they have all been pleasent and I have enjoyed it. My concern for you is if it smells that bad, it has to taste bad also. Yuck!!! Usually the Odor is slight, but to describe it..... Well they are all different and a slight odor is all I can say.

She could either have a STD, or her hygene is not good, or her PH is off, it could be a number of things. I wouldn't even know how to begin addressing this issue with her, but if she is your EX then I guess it is someone else's problem now.

Good luck.

Each woman is supposed to have a smell but if it was that strong (wanting to gag) then im sure you must be in one way releived that she is now your ex. In case this happens in the future with another girlfriend i suggest you think about how you might suggest a trip to the doctor, now that will not be easy and im not even going to attempt to say how you could do that. I dont think that you should have to bear it, oral sex should be enjoyable for both of you.

abcd1234

Well I guess it's a good thing she is your ex now. 2 of the replies really got to me.

Jesus you can smell it through her pants? Now don't get me wrong I've came accross some pretty bad smelling vagina but most of the time it belong to a girl that was questionable as far as being clean in general
and
I shall never look at a woman the same way again.

Maybe the next time you date a girl, before she is 'fit' for the job ask her how she smells. just kidding. But maybe you should make sure she is 'cleaner.'

under*

Actually over cleaining is part of the trouble... the more that you douch and add chemcals to the inside of the vagina the more you kill the good bacteria that exists there. This bacteria is necessary to keep the vagina healthy and it is actually cleaner than your mouth. If you add chemicals then you kill this cleaning bacteria and change the PH balance inside the vagina and bad bacteria move in and cause an infecton. So it could be sex related and it could not be. Even girls that have never any kind of sex ever could have this condition, so it is not fair to assume a girl is NOT clean. It is better to get your facts straight first.

Yea, I am releived that she is my ex. She's a really clean girl and she never had bad heygein, it's just her vagina. When I say pants, I mean pajama pants(they're thin), but that's still pathetic. She's the first girl I've had any sexual experience with and I was curious as to if this was normal or not. Thanx for the replies. *Is releived to find out it'll be easier to eat this new chick out without having to worry about not liking the smell of vagina*(lol jk )

Lol iono why i even look in this section i guess its just because im interested in seeing what people have trouble with when they are older.Sorry i know im 17 but i use the term older because i mean as in ignorance because older people have less ignorance.As for me just like what my signature says is true so im still jsut a young child.I guess i shouldnt look at this part of the forum again till i actully ever get a gf or kiss one which is highly doubtful but gl with your big adult relationship stuff ill just go back with the other ignorant men where i belong in the dating and shy people forum!

Lol iono why i even look in this section i guess its just because im interested in seeing what people have trouble with when they are older.Sorry i know im 17 but i use the term older because i mean as in ignorance because older people have less ignorance.As for me just like what my signature says is true so im still jsut a young child.I guess i shouldnt look at this part of the forum again till i actully ever get a gf or kiss one which is highly doubtful but gl with your big adult relationship stuff ill just go back with the other ignorant men where i belong in the dating and shy people forum!

I don't understand. You're not doing anything bad, just reading to become "less ignorant" What's wrong about it? You should browse different pages if you feel embarrassed or bothered. Couriosness is a sane feeling.

Can i just say that men don't smell so great down there either espoecially when they don't look after themselves so well, so deal with the woman smell because us girls have to put up with u guys!

On another note i have guy friends who say they love the smell of women down there as it reminds them of sex and they become very turned on by the smell. Scent is a very strong sense sexually...

Can i just say that men don't smell so great down there either espoecially when they don't look after themselves so well

Tahlia is right, sorry to say this guys. Sometimes if a guy has been walking around for even an hour after he's had a shower, it can smell and taste like sweat and nastiness (and even urine). My ex-boyfriends have admitted that their balls sweat sometimes, especially when it's hot and humid - so much so that the balls actually stick to their legs. Hence, the tugging and constant rearranging of their junk.

I just wanted to point this out, since there have been a couple of times that I've been thrown back by the odour and general atmosphere of the male crotch area. It's not always squeaky-clean and pristine either guys!

• 1 year later...

Hmmm - some amount of vaginal odor is completely normal. All vaginas have a smell. Some may smell stronger than the others and the smell varies throughout the month. However, sometimes an intense, fish-like smell can indicate an infection. While some infections that cause unpleasant smells are sexually transmitted, others are not. You didn't say if your ex-girlfriend exhibited any symptoms such as itching, burning or unusual discharge. But if she did, a visit to the doctor would have been recommended.

Good luck and I hope that your next oral is a "pleasant" one.