I am not doing NC in hopes that he will come back to me although i have heard that even though they rarely come back, there is a better chance of them missing you and wanting you back if you do NC. I'm doing NC now, because with my ex back in high school , we decided to stay friends and we were always together after the break up and would still kiss sometimes and it was really stupid, i had a class with the guy and saw him everyday and i still loved him but he started to move on right in front of my face and all of a sudden acted like we never had anything. It took me forever to get over him so i decided this time i wasnt going to put myself through that and i was going to do total NC after breaking up with my ex now. also it would hurt too much to see him. we were right now on 2 months of long distance cause hes off track from school right now but coming up this april. We go to the same university and we will ive like 4 min walking distance, but i still dont want to see him or talk to him because i would give it all away that i still miss him and want him. So the NC is more for me than for other reasons. Although I'm planning on moving on and trying at times to think positive thoughts that i will meet someone so much better that will love me and i will love him, in the back of my mind i have a tiny wish that he would want me back although i know for sure it wont happen. no one has ever come back after me after a break up and i guess it would be nice to know someone misses you that much. like i said im not hoping for anything and i will still move on, if he comes back then we'll see what happens and if he doesnt then you know, life keeps going. I'm not sure how to act if i do see him around though... should i act like i have moved on and want to be friends or should i just keep it a short chat and thats it??

Archived