another urge...

lately i've been really stressed out...and today i dont know why but i feel an emptiness. its not like i lost anything important lately or that i miss somebody b/c no one has gone away in years. i dont understand why i am happy one day and the next there is a huge whole that nothing can fill. i've had a big urge to cut and im trying not to do it but i still really want to...even if i do everything else i can think of...after all of it i still want to cut. the big problem is if i do end up cutting my dad is going to get very angry. i dont think i can stop cutting...its only been about a week and im already falling apart. what can i do to get my mind off cutting? how can i stop these urges?...if anybody has anything advice that can help it would be greatly appreciated...thanks.

NO NO NO.......you cannot and i mean CANNOT cut again. Call some1.....play a game......do whatever you can not to cut again........You have got 2 find a way 2 take your mind off cutting........whether its not going into the kitchen 2 see the knives........or going outside and walking around by yourself............calling someone helps too.........they can help take your mind off things.....just dont do it.......pleaseeeeeeeee

Well hello.I am sorry your feeling so down today.I know what its like to be happy then sad in a matter of minutes.What you need to do is get your mind of the cutting.Try to write out your feelings,or go out for a jog,or talk to a friend.What ever you do,DONT GO INTO YOUR KITCHEN AND LOOK AT KNIVES.That will only make the urge to worse.Good luck and if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM me.

~Meagan~

hey shirley!!! i agree with...EVERYONE...lol ok well you know you can talk to me neday! tomorrow...tonite....wednesday....in a week...WHENEVER...just call ill i put a smile on your face...talk to me at school and ill put a smile on your fave....hang out with me and ill put a smile on your face lol ! you know i can do that...you no me to well! ... but please cutting will only make matters worse for you and me...oh my mommy saw my ankle yesterday not pretty...but neways!! lol...I LOVE YOU!...dont look...play...or think about nives...think about me! or S. o. S.

lol i love you and dont forget our relationship...which could end if u or i cut again! ok well i love you call me netime(except after 10) lol ok bye!