My guy friend's gf is too jealous

yeawutever

Would any of you actually react this way?

Ok so my guy friend X called me from his cell # but I was taking a shower at that moment. Afterwards I called him back and some girl answered it. She jumps right to conclusion asking ''Why are you calling him, what you want''. I told her I'm just returning his call. She said ''No you're mistaken'' and she hung up.

I was like What the hell and texted X saying ''I called back and some girl hung up''. Then I get a called back and I thought it was X (since it's his cell phone) but it was her. She said ''I'm not Luis, want to let you know I'm his gf, get it his gf, bye''.

I wanted to say something like ''Alright I get it, it's not like I wanna steal your man, I'm not even interested in him''. I wouldn't be jealous if a bf had girl friends. I think that was very rude. I would have just said something like ''He's busy (not unavailable), who is calling'' (before jumping to conclusions)?

Sounds like she was going through his phone list. I would leave it alone, if he asks you about it just tell him what happened. if she contiunes to act a fool, maybe he will see it. It sounds like a fairly new relationship or he is just one of those occassional hang out with friends and thats why the two of you don't know about each other. Take it as one of those things or it will turn into childish unwanted drama.

See if you, him and his girlfriend can go out to dinner sometime. If possible, bring a date with you. If that's not possible, bring just yourself. Make the time with them about you getting to know HER and not to socialize with your friend. It can help for her to see you not as a threat, but a friend.

Avoid talking about her behind her boyfriends' back.

Archived