5/6 weeks NC and now she contacts me, advice???

EmergenC

I hear ya man. I always worry about mine too. I'm still protective of her even though I don't know what she's up to.

She did call me three times tonight. Don't know what to do so far.

I honestly don't know but it looks like she's reaching out ? At least she's in touch with you to some degree. I've had nothing off mine since the 10th I think but I didn't respond. I've actually been awol all this time, vanished off skype and facebook. I told myself I would't respond again until there's a clear reaching out from her. She knows how I feel.

You know... I've been reading around this evening and I was wondering if this is GIGS syndrome ?? I'd never really heard of the expression before in regards to relationships, but she seems to fit the behaviours to a 'T'. Sudden 180 personality flip, hitting the party scene hard almost everyday.

So I just found out that she was seeing someone else...I take it this is a classic rebound?

How do I deal with this in the best way? Do nothing & vanish. I took the step of removing her off my friends list on Facebook, that's it so far. I avoided the temptation to email her & say I know, thanks for being a real classy broad towards the end.

I should have known because I saw them dancing together the night that we brole up and my gut told me it was a bit funny feeling.

Bare in mind I'd like to get back with her in future. How do I best handle this?

Disappear. I sent an email saying I loved her but would not be pursuing her out of respect. Then cut off contact.

Yeah, I thought this would actually bother me more than it has done. One of my friends found out before Xmas but didn't want to tell me. I'm kind of glad they didn't now because it's been much easier to handle now. They were together like a week after we split up.

It's actually quite easy now for me to hold onto NC, I don't feel a pull at all.

Archived