First time having sex with new person.

exhibitA

I think due to his sexual insecurities he didn't get back to you sooner. He may have been paranoid about what happened... maybe thinking you were let down... and felt embarassed. I am sure he likes you but he may need reassurance. It's good that you invited him out and he said yes. Just be gentle with him. I'm sure the more you see each other, more you talk and more you DO things, the more relaxed and comfortable he'll become. Let him know you understand him, like him and are happy to go at his pace and want to help him with any insecurities or problems.

Yeah, I'm trying. He's definitely withdrawing, but I guess that he's willing to go out with my friends is a good sign. At least he doesn't feel like completely abandoning ship. Also, he's not working this week, so it's possible that his usual texting habits are interrupted by the fact that he's actually out doing some stuff rather than sitting at work bored.

I dunno. I don't think he's a player of any sort, and I think he knows I'm willing to be patient with the sexual stuff. I just also know that things change when sex enters into it, and he might be feeling a bit like he wants to withdraw. I just hope he doesn't stay that way, because I really like him and think he has a really good heart.

I think due to his sexual insecurities he didn't get back to you sooner. He may have been paranoid about what happened... maybe thinking you were let down... and felt embarassed. I am sure he likes you but he may need reassurance. It's good that you invited him out and he said yes. Just be gentle with him. I'm sure the more you see each other, more you talk and more you DO things, the more relaxed and comfortable he'll become. Let him know you understand him, like him and are happy to go at his pace and want to help him with any insecurities or problems.

Archived