chados

so this is a hard question, and is there really any answers to it?. lets find out.

so i met this girl, she was really into me, never got that much compliments in my life, she actually said that she never thought someone like me would go out with her, she couldn't look into my eyes, because she got shy. i talked to her in the phone and she said she wants to have a date with me. and then she said something about how she sometimes hurt the other person, and that i will go out with her on my own risk. and after she said that she also said, i shouldnt say that, i cant just hide myself all the time. she's also slow to answer texts, and i mean really slow. every time in the phone, she's giving positive response. "im glad that youre calling and so on" she also using my name alot when she talks to me, and from experience people do that when they like you. my ex girlfriend did that when we started dating.

dont take this as bragging please. im just typing what she said to me. i dont see myself that way

she isn't shy, she's never cheated on anyone. so what is this? playing hard to get?

Haha! Furby! I was just going to say the exact same thing lol

Ah ha great minds think alike lol.

And no shes using it so if you got together and she dumped you she can say 'yeah well i told you i hurt people and its your own risk'. Stay away, shes told you she will be trouble.

Ah ha great minds think alike lol.

And no shes using it so if you got together and she dumped you she can say 'yeah well i told you i hurt people and its your own risk'. Stay away, shes told you she will be trouble.

haha i dont want that response, give me another quick

If you are going to give it a shot then keep in mind that she said she hurts people. You cant complain that shes hurt you some point in the future because she said she probably will.

well if she doesn't want to see me after this i can handle it. after a year it might be harder but im not sure its about dumping, im starting to believe that its deeper then that. hard to explain, but i didn't feel that it had anything to do with dumping.

I think you have rose tinted glasses on. She said she hurts people and your seeing her at your own risk. I think your hoping that you will be different, well your not, she can hurt you like she said she would. Anyone else would of ran a mile after hearing that. But your accepting that she will do this to you, so be prepared.

I think you have rose tinted glasses on. She said she hurts people and your seeing her at your own risk. I think your hoping that you will be different, well your not, she can hurt you like she said she would. Anyone else would of ran a mile after hearing that. But your accepting that she will do this to you, so be prepared.

well i might have to bring it up on the date. maybe not the best conversation but still.

I say if u rlly like her then totally go for it!!! But, keep in mind that she doesn't sound like the type to want to commit to anything, which is why she's probably warning u. She is definitely not playing hard to get, otherwise she would just keep it simple and not give a reason for why u maybe shouldn't date her. Why would a girl make herself look bad? On the other hand, I say u should at least give it a try if u rlly want to, otherwise u never know how it could have turned out. You should just play it cool and don't rush into anything too fast with her. And, just be cautious about other signs that may hint to you that she may not be a great choice. Like, ask her how her past relationships have gone and who broke up with who... etc. It sounds like u rlly want to go out with her so give it a go. Just don't get too attached too fast just in case what she is saying might end up in your face.

and then she said something about how she sometimes hurt the other person, and that i will go out with her on my own risk.

EMERGENCY BRAKES

That's a huge flag and I think before you go a step further you should really think about this statement. I've been told this before and I can assure you it did not go over well. If I were you, what I'd do, slip away.

yeah i know your right guys, if any of you asked i would probably tell you the same. its just hard for me to take in cause of all the things she said about me. if you where in my position you would probably ask the same questions as i do right now. i mean she actually told my sister that she's got a sweet brother, and my best friend that im one of the most handsome guys she's ever seen. i mean seriously, how can you not take that as positive?. if one girl likes me this much, im a happy guy. normally if someone would tell me things like this, i would be a little scared i guess. but she's just so interesting just hope she's talking about something else while mentioning the hurting part

''just hope she's talking about something else while mentioning the hurting part''

No shes saying she has hurt people in the past and you are next. You said us guys are right but you seem to continue to ignore the advice we have given. Don't grab the first girl that has given you attention, im sure there will be others. She is saying your handsome, a sweet guy etc because shes hardly going to tell your sister 'yeah hes a horrible person, your brother is a idiot' is she? Rose tinted glasses, its simple.

''just hope she's talking about something else while mentioning the hurting part''

No shes saying she has hurt people in the past and you are next. You said us guys are right but you seem to continue to ignore the advice we have given. Don't grab the first girl that has given you attention, im sure there will be others. She is saying your handsome, a sweet guy etc because shes hardly going to tell your sister 'yeah hes a horrible person, your brother is a idiot' is she? Rose tinted glasses, its simple.

it wasn't like that at all. she actually confronted my sister and told her.

That makes no difference she isn't going to tell your sister that she thinks you are an idiot or something, of course she will be nice about you.

amen to that, but i mean there wasnt any conversation between them, she just said it without any reason.

Chados,

I'm just going to give you another red flag warning, here. Because I see that you're making your way towards a trap door that I've been through several times already before. Been there and done that more than once. I'm telling you. Most people are not honest, but this is one situation in which I think you can actually believe this woman and believe that if you talk to her, you will be next. She is giving you fair warning and you are being advised by someone who has seriously been there, done that. Don't put yourself out there if you don't have to.

Archived