I can't do it!!!

loulou37

Well guys...if you read my other thread you'll see i was going to break NC, 6 weeks tomorrow....i've battled with it for over a week now...i had it in my head i was going to do it tonight!! my daughter has his mobile number on her phone, she text me it...when i see it i was nearly sick and i started shaking

So there is was, his number....i even knew what i was going to say, thought about it all day, got prepared for it!!!

I couldn't do it!!...i just couldn't do it...my body went totally numb and it just wouldn't let me.

All the pain i've been throught the last week n now when i can finally give in to the urge i couldn't even do it anyway!!

i can't believe it.....i've just deleted it off my phone

loulou x

I rag on people in here so often for not doing the sensible thing that I have to give some praise when they do.

Absolutely fantastic job! Let's use this thread as inspiration for those who are tempted to buckle to their impulses. You are proof that you CAN do it.

congratulations lulu

you are a fighter

carrie

Thanks hun..i was so close, i thought nothing could of stopped me, my mind was made up!! i was at my lowest most deperate point, then... i just couldn't do it, i'm still in shock that i didn't!

loulou x

Archived