I need some help Understanding my EX!

Alright here it is. I havn't talked to my ex in about 3 weeks. She is now dating her ex and so things have been awkward between us. If you want the full story check out my other posts. (I lost my love and I want her back, and I found Myself.) Anyways last night I wrote her an e-mail because I decided I would take the first step towards trying to talk to her again. I mean if no one ever takes that first step then your left standing there never knowing where to go. Anyways I just asked her how she had been and told her that people have been telling me that she was doing good and that it made me happy to know she's happy. Well she writes me back saying that she was doing good and that she dosn't hate me. She then asked me why I decided not to go to prom(read my other post to find out.). I told her I would just feel awkward beeing there. She then told me she was really hoping to get a dance with me and for me and her to get a picture together. That really surprised me because I havn't talked to her in like a month and she ditched me for prom but now she is hoping to get a dance? I also found out from one of my friends that she had been asking him if I ever talk about her anymore. Ok this is the same person who said she didn't care and didn't want anything to do with me. So why would she care if I ever talk about her. I would just like for someone to tell me whats going on and what action should I take towards this. Should I take it as anything or just take it as empty feelings taking over. Should I advance myself further to get her back or say that it's just a game and walk away. I really love her and I do want her back but I just don't know what is going on in her head. Please someone help me.

-Tedon

If she ditched you. Then is obvious that she is not really into you man. Asking other people is just a way to keep herself up with you in case she wants to go out and have some fun that. Doesnt mean she wants u back.

There are no solutions here just options. The question is what u want out of this relationship. She is just entertaining herself. Luck.