I have yet another interview tomorrow, could this be the end of my search??

Voguester

So I've been for like 5 job interviews this month and I haven't been successful for any of them BUT i believe it's about to change! I have another one tomorrow for a fitness company which is cool because I love health and fitness. They asked me to bring a food diary of everything I ate last week which is slightly strange lol but i'll give the people what they want if it means finding full-time employment!

I almost gave up the other day, felt depressed as hell but not anymore, I know that being negative is not going to get me anywhere and I just have to keep trying.

Wish me luck

I have a job interview tomorrow with a very large company that is well known. I wish you luck with the health and fitness company. It sounds very strange to bring in a list of what you ate. What, are they going to control what you eat if you work for them? That sounds weird. But I still hope you get the job. I was offered a job last week, but I got bad vibes from the GM, so I took a pass. The guy was just creepy and I followed my gut instincts. I hope tomorrow is better.

They asked me to bring a food diary of everything I ate last week which is slightly strange lol but i'll give the people what they want if it means finding full-time employment!

Thats not strange. If you are coaching people or working with people, they want to make sure you walk the walk and aren't just a naturally slim person who eats garbage all day. They wouldn't hire a trainer who didn't work out and wouldn't hire a nutritionist who ate bonbons all day, now would they?

Good luck, mate. It's tough out there, and many people aren't fortunate to receive even on interview let alone five. You must be doing something right. I'm thinking that your resume skills are at least decent.

I went on two interviews in the past month and received offers on both.... And then, after taking one, I got a call for an interview at a place that could have paid me better than either. But I'm sticking with the job I took. Don't know if I'm doing the right thing. Weird experience.

Archived