OK IM 16 AND KINDA BROKE!!! HELP PLZ

Ok, theres this beutifull girl i would most definetly love to take out. But i dont have a job (im working on this problem) which means no constant flow of money, i dont have a car (im no where near fixing this problem). My problem isn't asking her on a date, and i know shes very attracted to me. BUT.... i dont know what to do for transportation on a first date, or for food. My parents are definetly a out of the question! and the bus might be a little tacky(by the way i know the bus system around here like the back of bicept).

ANY SUGESTIONS, COUSE IM DYING TO TAKE HER OUT, AND I KNOW SHES DYING FOR ME TO TAKE HER OUT.

THANKS.

Well ok your 16 and yet have no job. What are you waiting go for it and get a job. You must have a Burger King or another fast-food restaurant that is hiring around you. Look I was 15 years old when I got my first job. I was happy with it for a year until they didn't give me a raise. When I turned 16 I quit that job and got a better job at a store called AJ Wright. Right now I am currently 17 years old and still working there. It is a good job and pays well too. If you don't want get a job then you can always ask your parents for the money but will they give money each time you need to go out. You need to think about that, see my parents aren't like that. So what I did is got a job in order to have my own money, but if you don't want a job then you can always ask your parents for the money another thing. About the ride you could take a taxi cab but that's only if you have the money. I don't have that problem anymore because I got my provisional license. I am so happy of that and my problems of transportation are over. I just borrow my parent's car and go were ever I need. Soon I will be getting my own car and then my problems of transportation will be over hell yes to me lol. Anyways I hope I helped.

LOL , Well i have not worked before becouse i just received my working permit 2 weeks ago. I have tried applying for jobs of my intrest but no luck since my experience completely exceeds my age. Jobs i qualify for do not hire under 18. anyway i have owned and manged my own Italian restaurant for the last 3 years. But was sold 3 weeks ago. I have no problem finding a crapy job but i won't ever in my life work for burger king or a fast food restaurant. SO IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ MY FIRST POST CAREFULLY YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED that it says im fixing the working problem, But the reason im asking for advice NOW is becouse i won't start working for another week or so, AND I WONT GET PAID FOR 2 WEEKS AFTER THAT. AND I REALLY DONT WANT TO LOSE MY CHANCES WITH THIS WONDERFULL PERSON. I NEED A TEMPORARY SOLUTION FOR A FIRST TIME DATE, i can handle it after that.

if theres not one problem then another. look it wont be easy to find a job of your choice that you want. sometimes you have to bite your lip and take whatever job that you can. it may not be the best and you may not like it but take it. it will give you a little flow of money that you need to take this girl out. as for the car situation, that you have to work on. it's not a hard thing to drive. but it may just become frustrating to you when you do drive when you have everyone at once telling you how to drive and where you are doing wrong and right. it will make you SOOOOOOO nervous it will rack your brain lol. but you can do it. its not hard. then when your all done and able to get your path set you will be on that road to taking out that beautiful girl. take care. and i wish you luck.

DAMMIT PEOPLE..... YOUR NOT HELPING VERY MUCH, AND DAMMIT READ THE ORGINAL POST AGAIN. I DIDN'T SAY I COULD'nt FREAKING DRIVE. I SAID I DONT HAVE A DAMN CAR!!!!!!!! I VERY MUCH DRIVE. I JUST DONT HAVE A DAMN CAR AVAILABLE TO FREAKING DRIVE HER. JESUS, AND IF YOU READ THE SECOND FREAKIN POST I MADE YOU'LL NOTICE THAT I SAID ILL START WORKING IN A WEEK OR SO ( SOOOOOO.... I MUST HAVE GOTTEN A DAMN JOB TO WORK DON'T I) BUT I WON'T GET PAID FOR 2 WEEKS AFTER THAT.

IM FREAKING ASKING IF ANYONE HAS ANY DAMN IDEA OF A GOOD WAY (AND NOT LOOK STUPID) TO MAKE A "FIRST" DATE(considering i dont have a car and a bit short on money. I NEED TO TAKE HER OUT NOW!!!!! SO I DONT LOSE THE OPPERTUNITY.

First i suggest you calm down.

Second, get a loan from your parents and get them to help you to rent a car, if it's so important for you to be driving. Or take a cab.

Third, there are lots of things that you can do without having to drive. Go to the beach. Have a picnic in your back yard. The sweet and romanitc things are usually what the girl remembers most.

Forth, if she can't wait a few weeks then she's not all that interested.

I think the answer to your problem is -find someone who drives to double date with. I used to do this all the time as a kid. It doesn't matter who -just find someone whose willing. Look around, keep your mind open, and the chances of finding a "driver" should be decent. Even if the person is not someone you really want to be hanging out with, just go off on your own when you reach the destination, but make sure your ride doesn't leave you stranded.

Ok, ladies and gentlemen! i think i got. Tell me if im doing something wrong plz. What i plan to do is on monday the 28 just ask her that i think we should spend some time together sometime(OR SOMETHING IN THIS SENSE, ILL IMPROVISE). anyway if i get a confident yes, ill ask her if she would let me call her sometime. what i plan to do is to take her to the Drama Shows that are on the 29 and 30th, which is like the day after i plan to ask her out. By the way the drama shows are at my school and are at 7:30pm. Im still working on the transportation part of this whole devine ordeal. OK, should i plan with her to take her to both shows, or just decide after i see how well the first one goes? I don't know how long the showwill last but i would to do something after that, not sure what yet though. Not to forget the single red (or maybe another color) rose i will have for her.

Do you think this sounds nice or am i gonna make a fool out of myself.

Ok, lets make a list of my questions?

1. Should i call her that same day and be like "Hey i found out there gonna be having a drama show tommorw and illl be going, would you like to go with moi(oh yeah i have her for a french class). or should i just ask her right when i has her out?

2. Do you think the drama thing is the right place to go?

3.Ahhhhhhh..... im gonna go crazy here!!!!!

real 3. Why does she seem to ignore me sometimes and other times make me feel like she's really really reallly into me? (she's showing all the right signs) but other times its like i don't matter. im always commeting her ( not in an exagerated manner, just enough to let her know i care), and i happen to know i have a natural charm.

4. Theres this pimp at our school thats like ugly but gets women somehow, but anyway i saw him yesterday talking to her right before we entered the class i had with him. Then in class i heard him talking all this stuff about trying to get with her and like 3 other girls. And i think hes got a GF. How should i got on about this? Warn her and ask him to stop? Just tell him to stop? Just warn her? WAS THIS LIKE REALLY OUT OF THE SUBJECT?

Damn this is getting long... so ill just stop right here.

I will deeply appreciate any assistance. Thanx.