hey guys

its teri

as u know i suffer from dep, sad gad ocd panic and possibly bipolar- i havebad feeling towards men-i know its wrong but when im around them i feel violated disgusted and insecure. i know this is part of my depression caused by my dad- my ocd comes from him- and i cant help but feel stronger by hating men- i feel weird and outcasted and people often misinterpret me to be a lesbian WHEN IM NOT. its soo frustrating- i feel very suicidal these days especially after a guy just asked me out- i have no clue when it comes to the dating game no experience whatsoever- this is my first date- please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi ya terirocks i will try and help u out but cant promise anythink. everyone has to go tho first dates and i bet that some1 who has had 20 dates still feels nerves, i now i do. the best thing u can do is try and be your self and try and tell your date that u have not been on many dates. im sure he will be fine and make it more easy on u. i now if someone said that to me i'll find it sweet. go to pub as its an open space making it mush more better for talks.thats all i can think of. sorry its not much. i hope it goes well and keep us posted

Reflex is right.

The best advice is to just be yourself, if it doesn't work out then it doesn't.

Better than you pretending to be something you're not, because a relationship built on a false persona won't last for long.

Just try to find out more about your guy, and allow him to find out things about you.

Best of luck.

• 1 year later...

cheer up! everyone goes through all types of things. especially stress. who hasn't? we can all overcome stress. the first thing you wanna do is talk to this guy and tell him you want to one day get together/hang out. ask him if you'd like to go to a movie or a dinner. you'll feel a whole lot better, and it'll take your mind off of your suicidal thoughts. you may also want to hang out with some female friends and explain your situation and see if they can also help you out with your problems or go to someone you know you'll trust.

• 2 weeks later...