Needy People..

Dougie_D

I'm not sure if this is in the right thread but I always post here...so please move it if this is not right.

I don't understand why I can't hook up with people. Why do NEEDY people...who I think is a BIG TURN OFF! can hook up with people? Is it because the other party doesn't realize how NEEDY these people are.

For example:

My EX-Roommate - has never lived by himself and he just moved out to live by himself...SORT of...he lives in a guest house with a married couple that he has known for years. Anyways, he is the type that can't do things by himself and he either is never single or always trying to hook up or sort of hook up with a girl. When he lived with me we had a girl roommate, but the girl roommate was always wanting him..

My Girl Roommate - She can't do anything by herself either. Whenever she invites me out to do ANYTHING, it's usually where she just didn't want to drive or she wanted to go somewhere but she couldn't find anyone to go with. Tonight, I told her I didn't want to go out. In 15 minutes she got some random dude (who she even claimed "oh, I was suppose to talk to him this weekend" to pick her up and go wherever she wanted to go.

I feel irratted!..to me I HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE than these people. I can do things by myself. I can be independent. I don't get it. People think I'm a LONER. Not really. I just can't find people to go with me because they don't have time, money, or just don't want to. If I want to do something...I'll do it.

So why do these people get in relationships? WHen in reality THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE DESPERATE?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your not going after the right women, if your a solo guy, you need to find a solo women. Needy and solo dont mix. A needy girl wants another needy man. lol. Dont take this the wrong way, but maybe you are lacking something? you just said your girl roomate uses you.......dont let her. Start going out solo and bring a women home, watch how your roomate will be driving you around!!!

Haha! But that's the thing. I didn't let my roommate use me. I've only gone out with with her a couple of times. I just don't understand people that have to be with other PEOPLE all the time when they want to go out. It was obvious that she didn't want to go out with the guy. She just needed someone to go with her so she could feel socially accepted or something.

I'm just * * * * * ing because to me, these people LACK the confidence. They don't strike up conversations with strangers as much as I do. They didn't even know our neighbors until I started to live here!

I just don't know what I do wrong to not want girls to like me! I went to a bar tonight and talked to basically everyone sitting at the bar. I didn't have 15 minute conversations, but I made a comment or two for them to say something back to me.

Also, when I was in college. Everyone knew me. I didn't care. I would make smart ass remarks, or "whatever" when talking to teacher. I was a class clown...and STILL no girls wanted me.

I got naked at parties! I hit on every girl at the parties. People called me a "legend". Maybe people laughed at me behind my back but surely there had to be SOME girl to like me...but NO. * * * ?! It's all about looks and I hate it.

I'm trying to be better looking! I really am! I joined a gym! But sometimes I feel that won't matter. I weigh 170 now. In highschool and some years in college, I weighed 130-140. I'm 5'6! Ugh...!!!!!

Dude, your post in itself is about getting girls and at times when you think about NOT having one or being able to get one you give off a NEEDY vibe. Woman can sense that a mile away....at least good ones can. I am really independent too but I have so much going on that is great in my life OUTSIDE of women that getting women is never an issue for me. I say this not to brag or sound like a player or some BS like that, because I am not. My point is if you have EVERY other aspect of your life on lock (job, money, fitness, friends, family, etc.) women will naturally be attracted to you and want to be a part of YOUR life. Will you get every single girl you desire? No. However, in the dating process you will become the 'selector' and will turn away many, many more women that those that turn you down. Make sense? Good luck.

I think you might be defining "needy" too broadly. Wanting to be around other people, even often, doesn't make a person needy. Being dependent on others to do things that you as an adult should be able to do independently might be a sign of neediness but it also might simply be laziness. You gave a few examples - that doesn't mean that "needy people find relationships". (and of course even if they are needy it doesn't make the relationships healthy).

There will always be people that we look at and say, why do they have success in dating, and not me? You can't focus on what other people are doing. What you should focus on is how you yourself can improve. The things you listed (i.e., I was a class clown, I got naked at parties, I talked to everyone at the bar) do not necessarily equal attractiveness. They sound more like attention-getting techniques. And if you hit on every girl at the party, that is likely hurting you, not helping you.

I think you need to redefine neediness and confidence. I'm not sure you're understanding what they mean. I would not say that you are overflowing with confidence, based on your threads here. I also think you really need let go of the idea that it's all about looks.

I just can't find people to go with me because they don't have time, money, or just don't want to. If I want to do something...I'll do it.

So why do these people get in relationships? WHen in reality THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE DESPERATE?

Find people to go and do what? Time and money spent on what? Is it worthy of their time and money in the first place to go out? and why?

When you accuse someone else as being desperate, it screams "I'm desperate!"

There is so much at work I don't even know where to start on the subject why people get in relationships. Whether they're desperate, needy, or not. For one, it could be that they lack X, their partner has X but their partner lacks Y, but they have Y, so they get together to share X and Y. That should sum it up. Not exactly needy or desperate at the same time, but an equivalent exchange.

I would make smart ass remarks, or "whatever" when talking to teacher. I was a class clown...and STILL no girls wanted me.

Then they probably don't take you very seriously.

Being funny and having that as one of your vast personality traits is one thing. Being funny and that's all you're known for, is another. Even comedians know when to tone it down, turn it off, and encompass other qualities.

I went to a bar tonight and talked to basically everyone sitting at the bar. I didn't have 15 minute conversations, but I made a comment or two for them to say something back to me.

Did you interrupt their vibe?

What kind of comment? Matters what it is, how you said it, and to whom.

A response back isn't really that big of a deal in my opinion.

I got naked at parties!

Alright, I've gotten butt naked at a party too (against my will) and it's not always the best thing. First of all, I have quite a sexy and chiseled body, but getting naked in front of girls, I think I might have scared them. Sure, two of them were drooling, but the chase ends there, and now I think they feel a bit more pressure. On the other hand, if I were wearing some pants, I think I would've had a threesome that night, maybe even a foursome. I would've been able to crank the heat up at a nice and steady pace to get them aroused, taking their shirts off so we're on the same page, and then we'll move together from there and let the sexual energy grow, and they can take my pants off, I'll take theirs off.

I hit on every girl at the parties.

They can probably smell the rejection. Who wants to get together with the guy who's been rejected by every other girl at the party?

People called me a "legend".

That's not always a good thing. The Legendary what? fool? Know what they call you a Legend for.

Also, does this mean they have a predispositioned expectation of you every time? That can work negatively in your favor.

It's all about looks and I hate it.

Yes and no.

How often have you seen an ugly guy get together with a hot girl? It happens.

At the same time though, you're the one who's calling yourself ugly. Also, you should have always strive to better yourself physically in the past, because that says a lot about yourself. That sounds a bit contradictory, what I said there, right? Cause on the one hand, I'm saying you should be confident with how you look, on the other, I'm saying you need to look better. I'll explain.

It's Darwinian theory. Girls are gonna want to get together with you if:

Mentally - you're smart, educated, talented

Physically - you watch what you eat, exercise, keep fit

Emotionally - you're stable, strong, independent, confident (not the fake kind of confidence)

Look at the mating routine of animals. Those who didn't take care of themselves, don't get laid. The peacock that doesn't have that full and colorful tail by eating what it needs to let those colors come out, or by grooming it everyday and avoiding having it ruined, doesn't get the mate.

It's more than just looks that you must work on. Just face the fact that some people are luckier than others, some people aren't as blessed, some people have to work hard, some have to work very little, some are born with a natural advantage such as social status, others have to climb to the top, and that people have different priorities with life or how they want to spend their time and with whom.

I do got to admit, I did always enjoy the attention. It made me feel good, but I think sometimes more people were probably laughing at me than sincerely thinking I was a cool guy.

Yes, I wasn't really serious about things. I didn't even know what to be serious about. I liked being goofy but when I wasn't always the goofy type or the clown, NO-ONE really wanted to be with me. People had asked me "What's wrong with you?, you are not being your CRAZY self" and somewhat started to get mad at me, like I had to cheer them up...so I guess you are right. I felt like I had to put on a show for people to accept me.

After college I started NOT being so crazy stupid all the time. I've let other people have that role. I'm being more relaxed and not so entertaining people. It sucks because, people don't want to be with me or even talk to me as much as I'm used to. I feel lonely and ignored.

At the same time though, you're the one who's calling yourself ugly

Wrong. I never started to think I was ugly until people expressed it. Classmates have called me ugly, unattractive, gross, etc. My parents never flat out said that I was ugly, but when your parents tried to sell you on the fact that you would benefit from plastic surgery AND forcing you to go to a private gym trainer, we'll I pretty much got the hint. Oh, and let me add! They thought I was stupid or something. They made me go to a learning/reading program when I was a junior in highschool. Even the teacher and staff told me "I'm not sure why you are even here, you pass everything with ease." Maybe my parents wanted me to get more A's or something. I've never really cared about a subject unless I was really into it.

My point is if you have EVERY other aspect of your life on lock (job, money, fitness, friends, family, etc.) women will naturally be attracted to you and want to be a part of YOUR life.

Job: Check

Money: Check

Fitness: Working on, but I don't think I'm incredibly that unhealthy.

Friends: Check, but they are more acquaintances.

Family: Check

What's missing then??

Did you interrupt their vibe?

What kind of comment? Matters what it is, how you said it, and to whom.

A response back isn't really that big of a deal in my opinion.

Not sure if I interrupted their VIBE. I'm usually good about only striking a conversation with someone that looks approachable during a specific setting.

Conversation was usually:

Me: Oh, hi. How are you doing? You having a good night so far?

Her: Yeah, I'm not to bad.

Me: That's cool, how often to do you come here?

Her: Not that often but I like the setting.

Me: Yeah, it's a cool place for sure.

Then she starts to nod her head and look away as if she was annoyed. I just moved on.

I think I annoy people somehow and I don't know why. Am I asking dumb questions? At least I try, right?!!!

Like Batya said, wanting to be around people doesn't neeccessarily mean a person is needy. And there are also different types of neediness, when it comes to dating. There's the type that surfaces later on in a relationship and there's the type that's right there from the start. No offence, but I'd guess that maybe you're giving off the second type. The first type of needy person can seem very confident and attractive at first and that's why they get the guy/girl and then it's later that their neediness can kill the relationship. The second type comes accross as desperate right from the start, even though they may be less needy and more confident long-term, but since they're not showing that confidence at the beginning, that's why they don't get the guy/girl.

It's all about having sexual charisma and charm. A person can chat to a million potential dates a week, but if they're not giving off the right vibe and saying the right thing, they'll keep getting overlooked. I've seen it time and time again. You've just to look at how you're interacting with these women...not how often you're doing it. And yeah, it's great that you're trying. Just try and figure out what you're doing right and wrong, so you can try and avoid repeating any things that won't work for you.

Not sure if I interrupted their VIBE. I'm usually good about only striking a conversation with someone that looks approachable during a specific setting.

Conversation was usually:

Me: Oh, hi. How are you doing? You having a good night so far?

Her: Yeah, I'm not to bad.

Me: That's cool, how often to do you come here?

Her: Not that often but I like the setting.

Me: Yeah, it's a cool place for sure.

Then she starts to nod her head and look away as if she was annoyed. I just moved on.

I think I annoy people somehow and I don't know why. Am I asking dumb questions? At least I try, right?!!!

The thing about that is that it's hard to keep people engaged. It's also very generic and often times, a girl will have been approached by 10 guys within an hour saying the same thing. Now if she were open and friendly to every single one of those guys, she'd be like a queen bee releasing pheromones, there'd be a swarm of guys all over her (by the way, that's the kind of humor I like to use, gets people laughing).

Then there are women who you just cannot break a conversation with, those are the ones you move on quick with.

I'm the wrong person to ask because I don't really approach people often and I only really do so to wing my friends, but my methods have been to be subtly funny, having a good time and showing that, and to catch their attention briefly or get a hint before I go in. I know who to approach, who to stay away from. I don't creep up on them, and they can see me coming. I don't approach them directly like I've singled them out... more come at them from the side.

There's nothing wrong with what you said, I mean, I can see myself saying the same thing, but here's how I'd handle it. Scenario:

Me: Whattup ladies! having a good night so far?

Her: Yeah, not too bad!

Me: Alright then, why don't we have a toast to that?

*toast drinks, because how can you deny that?* *if she doesn't have one, you can tell her an amazing drink she will love! I can suggest some to you*

Me: I'll see ya around!

*walk away*

and basically what I'm doing is planting a seed. You've made an impression, usually a good one, you don't linger for too long, you don't look like a creep, you're just a fun guy out having fun. Go on to the next group, and toast them. Maybe later in the night, you catch her alone or whatever, you can proceed with something else. Scenario:

Me: Hey! Still having a good time? (don't ask if she remembers you or not, you'll have made a good impression from the start that she can't forget, or she's drunk)

Her: Yes / No

...proceed with whatever you want...

Don't make it your goal to get a girl, so that means don't give her all of your attention. Keep options, even if she's your only option that night, play hard to get, set something up later so get her number. Just stay cool and be desired.

Hmm...well, last night the girl wasn't in a group. She was alone at the bar.

I've done that approach with groups of women before. Planted the seed, I think? Some people have the natural FEELING to close the deal. I mean, getting the girls number. I am very oblivious if the conversation is going bad or good. I like to think it goes good until I get the feeling she is annoyed.

Also, remember, I fly SOLO most of times. After talking to a girl or even a group I can't just sit in the corner by myself again (which I have) but it's becoming clear I shouldn't talk to every girl/group at the bar. So what do I do? After the first engagement?

Also, remember, I fly SOLO most of times. After talking to a girl or even a group I can't just sit in the corner by myself again (which I have) but it's becoming clear I shouldn't talk to every girl/group at the bar. So what do I do? After the first engagement?

It's been recommended to you many times on these boards to stop trying to pick up women in bars. Conversation would flow a lot easier if you weren't cold approaching strangers. That's why people tell you to get involved in some kind of project, team, group, whatever. So that you are having normal conversation with people and getting to know them instead of going up to someone sitting on a bar stool and saying, what's up?

How often do you go out? How many times per week, and what days?

Do you go to the same place or do you have a few places you like to hit up?

By the way, how's online treating you these days? Any luck?

The thing about solo is... it's hard. It's hard unless you're good and know what you're doing. I've never gone completely solo and don't think I ever will, even though I'll talk to women alone, I still got my group of friends doing their own thing so I can go back to them and have a home base, and ultimately, I'm having a good time regardless of if I talk to women by being with friends. It also helps when girls ask what I'm up to tonight, cause I'll just be like out with friends, birthday party, celebration, etc.

Going in alone takes courage, I applaud you. Though you're gonna have to be that much better. Some people prefer going out alone, but that's only cause they're good and don't have people holding them back as they would like to say. Some people go out alone because they're out of town, wanna meet some people, see what X city is all about. Whatever it is, what's your purpose of going out? Girls will cue in on that, and they'll probably ask you, what would you say? Scenario.

Her: So what are you up to tonight? Here with your friends?

You: No, I'm just here by myself

Her: Oh! Are you from out of town? Just visiting LA?

You:

or how will you handle that?

Actually, I can recall one time I was pretty much solo for half the night at a club. I was pretty tipsy, my phone was in my jacket in the coat room, and I got separated from my friends. What did I do? Just dance. Got some attention from girls and they asked me what's up what's going on, and I told them I got separated from my friends and so I'm gonna stay put until I find them, so I might as well dance and that I was a bit tipsy so I didn't know what else to do. I was honest. I was a lost widdle boy, they all aww'd and I got to mingle with their group until I was able to catch a friend going by. Point is, it's always good to have a story.

How often do you go out? How many times per week, and what days?

Do you go to the same place or do you have a few places you like to hit up?

Well, because I've been trying not to drink that often, I'll probably go out Maybe 3-4 times a week? The days? Whenever I feel like getting out. Saturdays I go watch college football with an Alumni group. I go in and watch the game. That's about it. I try not go to the same place all the time. I've been to all the bars in mile radius though.

By the way, how's online treating you these days? Any luck?

Nope. Not at all. I did get excited that a girl gave me her number out of the blue but I don't know what that was all about. I called and texted with no response. Also, the same girl asked me to meet her for dinner AFTER she gave me the number. I said "cool, let's do this". No reply. I think it's just a random person or computer or an escort service type deal.

Her: So what are you up to tonight? Here with your friends?

You: No, I'm just here by myself

Her: Oh! Are you from out of town? Just visiting LA?

"Well, I'm still exploring LA. I've been here for about 2 years now. Moved from TN"

I would LOVE for a girl to actually come and talk to me! That never happens!!! Hahaha!

Whatever it is, what's your purpose of going out?

I'm bored out of my mind and I don't like being in my house all the time. That's probably another reason why I like going out to eat. It gives me an excuse to get out.

I work a lot from my room. I rarely go to the "office". Which is another guys apartment.

That's why people tell you to get involved in some kind of project, team, group, whatever

Most of these groups...like the single groups, involve the bar atmosphere. I'm not going to PAY to be in a group, when I can go to the bar and just talk to them.

Also, I do things during the night time. I'm not sure where to hang out at night if it's not a bar or concert setting.

Most of these groups...like the single groups, involve the bar atmosphere. I'm not going to PAY to be in a group, when I can go to the bar and just talk to them.

Also, I do things during the night time. I'm not sure where to hang out at night if it's not a bar or concert setting.

But that's not what people have suggested you do. Get involved in something. There are plenty of free things to become involved in, that are not singles groups. You're in a huge city with tons of stuff. You have got to have other interests besides bars and music. What are they? Give some of your time to something else.

dont focus on trying to get laid if you go out. if you go out by yourself, just go out with the intention of having fun by yourself and perhaps meeting some new people. i used to go out all the time by myself. why? because i wanted to hear good music and none of my friends liked the same music as i did. sometimes you get talking to girls/guys, sometimes you don't.

if a hookup happens, it happens. you cant force these things

You have got to have other interests besides bars and music. What are they?

I go to my board game meeting every month. That's cool but it's only once a month. I wish it was everyday!

I go to movies!

I like bowling. I haven't found a meet up group yet.

I like putt-putt...but the closest one is at least an hour away.

That's all I got.

I'm bored out of my mind and I don't like being in my house all the time. That's probably another reason why I like going out to eat. It gives me an excuse to get out.

That's fair. Being inside does get boring and dull. Although, rather than going out to the same environments like bars, clubs, etc. have you thought of visiting a museum? yoga class? dance class? baking class? pottery class? what else can I think of... look through the newspaper and you might see some ads to openings and events or classes. Grand opening of a swanky new up class restaurant, go there, you'll usually find that the women dress nice too and have higher taste. You might go there and strike up a conversation and if they ask what you're up to, just tell them you're doing personal research on foods of LA. That would be my personal response, and it's an honest response too.

At the same time, when you go to different places, you broaden your knowledge and learn more about different cultures and people and you can meet a better class of women too.

I would LOVE for a girl to actually come and talk to me! That never happens!!! Hahaha!

Number of ways you can do this.

Are you an expert at something? You can teach them something. I'm pretty good at dancing and I've learned many styles, and I can break it down step by step and make it look really cool and natural for someone with two left feet. I can teach how to dance for different occasions, from ballroom to hip hop. This is by far my favorite because I used to dance so much. If you don't know how to dance, learn. It teaches you how to move even in your everyday life. How to describe. But if you ever felt awkward standing alone next to a woman or something like that, learning how to dance will solve that.

Magic tricks. If you know any magic tricks, girls will be really interested. Don't let it define you though. I like card tricks for when I get to know someone.

Dress over the top at a bar or night club. They'll wanna approach you, just out of curiosity if anything.

Be a bartender at a bar. Girls will come and talk to you. It's also like.. you're a VIP, you got the power, you have purpose, and it's just really cool.

Ultimately, if you want women to come and talk to you, they gotta have something to talk about. Makes it easier for them to approach you. Like if you had a tattoo, she might be like whoa, what's that about? and ask.

I go to movies!

Kinda hard to start a conversation at the movies, nawmean?

I like bowling. I haven't found a meet up group yet.

I'm not sure I remember the last time I saw a pretty girl go get her nails ruined bowling with Al the lane servers.

I like putt-putt...but the closest one is at least an hour away.

Awww yee, and then you get to approach the girl from behind and be like "no, here, let me show you how it's done" and slowly caress her body and align her hips, and putt! magic! then she's like omgosh I can't believe I did that!

Come to think of it, ever been to a pool house? Billiards.

I've always wanted to learn how to play pool, and be taught by some pool shark who fancies me and stands in back of me, just like in the movies.

Then again, when I think about it deeply (probably my undoing), why would I want a stranger to use an early opportunity to grope me? It feels kind of skanky and cheesy. We'd have to have established a lot of mutual rapport, maybe even over the course of multiple get-togethers, for me to in any way welcome that.

My apologies that I haven't read the entire thread, OP.

But I have to agree that there are literally hundreds of groups and clubs that are FREE (try link removed or even look in the paper for local listings of projects or volunteer opportunities that are looking for helping hands) in your city where you can develop a rapport with someone so that the conversation doesn't revolve around what a nice night it is and what a cool drink you're drinking. It's a challenge for anyone, conversationally, but I would have to rate a convo that goes like this:

Guy: How're you doing tonight? Having a good time?

Me: Yeah, okay so far.

Guy: You come here often?

Me: Not really.

Guy: Really? I come here sometimes.

Me: Cool.

Guy: Cool.

Me: Cool.

Guy: Cool

to be 20 seconds where I'm having some of the worst moments of the night.

If you have nothing to talk about but idle chatter, that is not going to entice anyone to continue talking to you or feel interested in even trying. These are conversational ruts and it's amazing how quickly they will ruin your chances. I've had these conversations, and I feel like I'm being quizzed by an interviewer who needs a vacation.

Which is why you either need to come up with some really original questions that relate to things outside the immediate situation (but are good tie-ins, because nothing is interesting about a drink, a club, why I'm here, why you're here, where I come from, where you come from blahblahblah beyond 3 seconds, if that, as an icebreaker), or start up some new hobbies where you can find instant material to talk about that is of substance to both of you. If you don't have many hobbies -- it's time to explore more.

I sense from your posts a certain "rootedness" in your habits, the way you like to do things, etc. One thing women are attracted to is a guy whose life seems full and interesting. Exploring potential other interests, and things you're not familiar with ON PURPOSE may jog you out of this somewhat static/stagnant vibe I get from you, while giving you natural opportunities for conversations to flow. I think stagnancy can be picked up on and is reflected in your conversational attempts.

As for neediness -- unless both people are mutually and equally needy (which is co-dependency/dysfunctional), I have never seen neediness win in relationships. It ALWAYS wrecks relationships, if not quickly, then slowly over time. I'm defining "needy" as someone who can't stand to be alone, who can't emotionally cope at all without someone else's reassurances and won't give people space. That's universally a relationship-killer. But it's not your concern. Your concern about why other relationships aren't fair should not be where you put your focus. It's a waste of your energy and won't get you an inch nearer to a relationship of your own.

That's what is bugging me...

Yes, I probably need to make my life more interesting...but HOW DO I DO THAT?

Also, my life is way more interesting than some people I know and they can get DATES and stuff! They go to the clubs all the time and girls just flock to them.

I mean, what's INTERESTING to a girl? I have to be a celebrity? Be in a movie? Be a rockstar? What?!???

You sound so frustrated that it's hard for me to imagine girls not picking up on it.. I'm not going to say don't worry about what everyone else is doing but if you're going to pay so much attention to everyone else... watch what the successful guys are doing. Do you have really high standards? Dont settle but maybe lower your starting point to get your confidence up.. Never approach a girl from a stand point of what you can take from her. It's always what can you bring into her life. That should ultimately be an awesome guy. You have some serious internal issues to work on. If you have the balls start asking girls why they are rejecting you. That will give you some serious insight.

Needy people are control freaks. When you're in a relationship with a needy person they will constantly be in need and (in the beginning at least that will make you feel important) but in the truth is they don't need you, they want to control you. Its a trap, don't fall in.

Also, my life is way more interesting than some people I know and they can get DATES and stuff! They go to the clubs all the time and girls just flock to them.

What do these guys look like and how do they act? Do the girls approach them, or do they approach the girl?

Do you think you can tell me exactly what it is these guys might have?

Btw, what's your sign?

These guys are good looking. But looks don't matter, right?... They have been extras for soap operas, been on dating shows, etc... One of my buddies just landed a role on a reality show (something like love in the wild).

Most of the time the girls will approach them....or if my guy friend approaches, you can just tell that the girl falls in love.

Even my friends in college. They were all FRAT dudes. My other friends, the rockers, easily picked up the punk/metal/indie rock type chicks. I am not a druggy though. I don't have tattoos and * * * * .

My guy friends are way shyer than me!!! If a girl came up to me, they would also ask..."oh, who's your friend???"

I'm always the fat girl with the pretty ones. I can't blend in. I STAND out. I'm just an ugly guy. I've had friends that have "joked" around saying they thought I was mentally retarded when they first met me.

I just like to have fun!!

here's a clip of me on YOUTUBE:

You don't see me until the 1:30 mark. Also, I weighed about 150 lbs. I'm 5'6. That's pretty average I believe for my height.

I did a funny rap... I've been doing this rap since middle school. It's something that I do. Yeah, people laugh at me probably but they have to know that it's a joke, right?!

I'm a CAPRICORN.

Archived