Will her weight loss make her attractive?

I guess the problem with the internet is that you can be whoever you want to be, depending on how you type. The same goes for communication, although most people tend to judge you on your body language, looks, etc.

All I'm saying is that if you have specific recipes then you can loose weight, ya I know it sounds weird for me to be exchanging recipies, but we have been working at this weight loss thing for a while now and I think I know something about the subject, thats all. I'm not trying to portray myself as innocent or a different person, I'm just trying to help someone loose weight if she chooses. This doesn't necessarily mean she will become more attractive.

Back to the original topic, I'm really cought between a rock and a hard place. The right thing to do is break up with her if I don't love her. How do you know if your in love? Is there a sign, or something? I'm lost here, because if i love her, then I wouldn't be thinking about breaking up with her, right? Then why do i feel so bad when I bring the subject up or talk about it? Really, it hurts me deep inside, but going on like this is very strange. I'm not going to break up with her just because someone on the internet told me to, but I do appreciate you comments, or atleast most of them.

• 3 years later...
I never really found her very attractive, but easy to get along with. I agreed to date her as long as she lost weight.

YOU just made me so mad. that's disgusting. sounds to me like someone you should just keep as your friend, but you dont really love this girl if u can say things like this and u are going to scar her BADLY. get out of it now before u cause serious damage.

-as a recovered anorexic i cant stand seeing sh*t like this. its not your place to "help" her lose weight unless she comes to you and asks you for help. you cant change people for you and how dare you try. i had an eating disorder cause my bf told me i was fat, so i ask u will u think she is HOT when she weighs 90 lbs and hates herself??????

u are terrible for it. leave her alone. NO, you don't love her and its obvious from what you have said here.

I think he said he has been dating her for 6 months although he has known her for 4 years.

Why are you living with her after dating for only 6 months and not even being sure about how you feel about her AND knowing if you break up with her or move out you are going to destroy her?

After she loses the weight, what if she gains it back? You said that as she loses the weight she becomes more attractive to you. Are you going to dump her if she gains it back because as she gradually gains weight she will start becoming less attractive to you?

Better yet, maybe she will lose the weight, realize she is better than having to date a guy who will only go out with her if she loses weight and dump you. Now wouldn't that be interesting.

I am overweight and I still say if my bf ever said to me that I had to lose weight or he would break up with me I would PUNCH him out!!!!

We ARE having problems and may break up but its not cause of my weight... he always tells me he loves me the way I am now and he doesnt want me to lose weight but if I really want to then he will be there for me.

Exactly the way it should be. This is a healthy relationship...the other is just the desire to want another no matter the attraction level or chemistry. You can't force what does not exist.