Having so much trouble over BU with my first love

So I broke up with my first love at the end of August. We were only together for 4 months, but I was still completely in love with her. She cheated on me and then TOLD me she did, then she tells someone who I thought was a good friend who she's friends with as well, that it's not true and that she's better off without me and that she should never had dated me in the first place. When I found out she said that it was like a stab in the heart...I broke up with her but I'm still in love with her, but it seems she's completely over me already.

I found out that this mutual "friend" was flirting with her, saying they loved eachother, etc. It bothers me because he doesn't know that I know they're doing this, and he acts like he's one of my best buds, like he's playing both sides of the fence. I feel so disrespected by him for going after my ex. I was doing good after the BU, deleted her off facebook and blocked her, changed my cell number, but once I found this out the pain came flooding back again, and I don't have anyone I can talk to about this. I didn't want to break up with her, but she cheated on me.

I got screwed over so badly in this relationship, I hate this so much. I'm in tears again and it just feels like it'd be easier to end it than to go on like this. I've never been so hurt in my life.

I'm very sorry this happened to you.

Frankly, you need to cut both of them out of your life. The "friend" because he's full of * * * * . And with the ex, if you haven't already, go on NC.

You're going to need time on this one, but that's normal.

(Hug)

You did the right thing breaking up with her. Four months isnt that long a time. Its better to find out now, before investing more time with her.

I'm very sorry this happened to you.

Frankly, you need to cut both of them out of your life. The "friend" because he's full of * * * * . And with the ex, if you haven't already, go on NC.

You're going to need time on this one, but that's normal.

(Hug)

You did the right thing breaking up with her. Four months isnt that long a time. Its better to find out now, before investing more time with her.

Yeah, I knew her before the four months too and always sorta liked her. I think I'll wait a lot longer before I let a girl in my life and heart that fast. I'm scared that I'll just build an emotional wall around my heart and push away people who try to get close.

Archived