Orgasms from marturbation vs sex/oral/fingering. Can they feel different?

tygerwolf

I recently orgasmed for the first time by the hands of a guy recently; my wonderful boyfriend. Or at least im pretty sure I did if that makes any sense. What stumps me is that it felt amazing but different from when I orgasm during masturbation if that makes sense.

When I masturbate I feel it on the inside. I get very hot and things feel amazing. And then it peaks with "waves" of contracting pleasure. I can usually only achieve this once and im done. But I can get myself to orgasm every time.

When he got me off it felt amazing quite a few times. Like my body and cliteris literally had "spasms" of pleasure. Hot and wonderful. But quick and one after the other. I felt like I could keep going even though each one exhausted me.

Does that make any sense? What I was describing sounds like orgasms right? So why did it feel so different from when I masturbate? I wish I could explain the sensations better. Words fail me...lol.

Do orgasms from women feel different depending on how the orgasm was achieved?

Hmm, interesting. So you would agree that there are different kinds of orgasms maybe? Like I said it sort of felt like one but was more like an amazing spasm that happened one after the other. I guess orgasms can be different feeling?

Anyone else know from personal experience?

I am not a girl so I am not sure on those feelings.

For a guy it feels the same, however when you pleasure yourself you know what feels good and how to work your hands so I think it can make it better. For example if my girlfriend uses her hand on me it takes awhile and gets kind of frustrating because it gets close but some different speeds or movements would finish it.

When you masturbate, you control it exactly how you want; the rhythm, pressure, etc. When someone else does it for you, you don't have as much control so the orgasm is different. Sometimes the lack of control makes it better, and sometimes it makes it worse.

And I do agree that orgasms can feel different, for women at least. Sometimes I can feel an orgasm starting from inside even though I'm not stimulating that area, sometimes it's very localized but intense, other times it feels more widespread and not as intense, but deep. It's hard to explain these things lol

I've never been able to orgasm through masturbation and only from my current boyfriend, all from which have been clitoral stimulation. I know what you mean however about the peaks and 'waves' of pleasure, I've experienced a few types of orgasms. When he first started giving me them, I had a lot, like, once I had seven over probably an hour, they died down to probably 3 over a like time, they were shorter, but just huge flushes of pleasure, if that makes sense? Most of my orgasms have been the 'peaks' and 'waves' like you explained when you masturabate, it's amazing. But 3 times so far, which is usually when I haven't seen him for a while, I've been getting the strongest and full on orgasm. Like scream worthy, I'm not a screamer, but oh my god, the level of pleasure is just, off the roof, I can't even explain how it makes me feel. It made me doubt that all the other times were even orgasms, but then I read up, and orgasms can have different levels.

So although that doesn't answer your question about how they are achieved, woman can have different levels of orgasms. Probably with you masturbating has a lot more to do with the fact that you are in control of every moment and touch.

Archived