So ill tell my story agen in brief, skipping the whole relationship part out n basically tell u wots happened. I broke up with my ex in about january. And then i initiated no contact. I was doin so well but found that getting over her was the hardest thing i ever had to go through in my life. But i was eventually (slowly but surely) getting over her. I got to the stage where by i was even beggining to hate her, which was massive for me. Hating her made me feel so much better about myself. then came my birthday n she broke the no contact. She wanted to get bak friends with me. My whole world comes crashing down. Ive been round a few times watched a few movies with her, but all my feelings for her have come back and i realise that i still love her.

Thing is she's got a new b/f now. I asked to see her yesterday but she sed she was busy, i think i might have freaked her out seen as i had only just seen her the day before. She hant text me since and i feel like crap. I dont no if she wants to be my friend nemore and i feel crushed. I think im gonna tell her that i cant be her friend because i still have feelings for her and i still love her. But is that such a great idea?

Do u think that i shud be her friend?

Please help me im feeling really bad and down right now and really feel like some guidance

Post Thanx for all replies

NEVER EVER try that !

such thing will get u in a deep trouble !

she has : new B/F, You.

this makes her having everything, and makes u so weak and have nothing !

coz she is with him because for sure she has feelings for him, or at least we cant say she has nothing at all for him, beside u aint be that great deal to her, coz in such time u r not able to do anything more than just baggin her to get back to u !

and as u know sissy is not an attractive deal for any girl !

what i will do if i were to be in ur place !

i will really get over her, totally, and please notice that if u started to hate her that means that u still not over her !

over her means that she can just pass by u and u will not notice her, and when she contacts u it willl feels like if i do contact u !

and u will be happy for her to be having a new life!

by then u just can try to get her coz she will be totally a new girl !

just like any others !

DONT BE WEAK NEVER EVER !!!!! PLEASE !!!

If you have a strong heart and won't let your feelings get in the way of her new relationship, then yeah go for the friendship. But the best thing to do if your feelings for her are strong, you should go back to NC. If I were in your situation, I would try my best to be happy for her, but I would not contact her nor let her contact me. I wouldn't want to hear about her and how she's doing with her new bf and how much fun she's having with him. The best thing to do is try to move on with your life and let go. It's going to be a hard process trying to separate your feelings from her, but take it one day at a time. Sooner or later, these feelings will be transfered to another woman who is 10X better than the ex.

So i prety much did as you advised, went pretty terribly.

I told her that it was too difficult for me to be friends because i still have feelings for her. So i told her that i think its best if we were just not friends. Then she hit me with it. She told me still loves me. SHE STILL LOVES ME?!?!? WOW erm i told her that i still love her. But the way she said it, it was more of a friendship way, i think. She said to me, i dont love *the new b.f wont tell u the name*, i still love you, but im not sure wot that means. What next. ive just frigin told her that i want sum space from her n she tells me she loves me.............Cudnt have made a worse descision.

Now wot do i do? HELLPPPPPP

If ever I dumped a man it was because I was certain that he wasn't the guy for me. I would never come swanning back into his life with my new boyfriend in tow. How selfish and conceited is that.

My brother dated a girl for a few years while he was a teenager. When he got into college in a nearby city she didn't want him to go and dumped him becasuse of it. She kept up contect with him as she went through a few man. My brother got his degree and went to work abroad. He would come home regularly and pop in to see her. She got engaged to someone else. One night he came home and confided in me that he had been out with her and they had kissed and she told him that she still had feelings for him. She was due to get married in weeks. I looked him straight in the eye and said that's one dangerous woman and you would be well advised to give her a wide berth. Needless to say he didn't appreciate me advice and didn't talk to me for a week. They're both 30 now, he has a lovely girlfriend and she has been divorced for four years.

I don't think its fair or nice to expect a guy to be your friend when you have dumped him and he has still feelings for you and you have someone else. I think its awful to tell you she loves you while dating another. Its nolt fair on you or her new guy. She should dump him if she wants you. Personally I think you are better off without her.