Once again - What should I do now

harsh284

We know it's hard, but the ideal thing to do is to heal. Not get her back, not be there for her, but yourself. I know you think contacting her is going to help you short term, or her. But examine why you are wanting to do this. It's out of fear of being alone most likely.

We are here to help you, but people on here, especially those above, have usually been in this situation numerous times. What we are advising may not seem right to you at the time, but in time you'll realize it was in your best interests to keep NC.

You're going to get through it, and you're going to be a better person once you learn and grow from this experience. If that leads to her and you both changing over time and coming back together that's fine. The majority of people that do grow and learn from it realize that their ex was really not that great for them in the first place with time. Just take it day by day, and do not contact her. Make it a goal for 90 days... after that's over make it a goal for a year. After that usually you are in a place where you will already have met someone else, or will have a clearer idea on who you are, who she is and if you would even want to get back with her.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

She called me up again and we talked - I also called her a couple of times - we had contact for few days but then I asked her where are we heading and wats her stand - then she said that she has not changed her stand - I told her that we should not contact in that case - after that I messaged her "Just one last thing. I may have sent wrong signals. We cannot be friends. We can only be in a relationship. Best of luck." - I am continuing No Contact and if this time she contacts me I will not respond.

Please advice.

we dont know the content of your convos, you might have come off wrongly and pushing her even further away..

but the last text was a good thing. Just stay NC until SHE will come to YOU.

there is no point having a contact with her because there is not a single thing on earth you can say that would make her come back.

stupid free will, ey?

I have posted all the content of our convos - earlier she had said she wanted to be with someone who is more intelligent than her and I am not as intellectual as she is - this time when I asked where we are heading she said her stand is unchanged - Then I replied with the above post -

I am still continuing NC - No signs of her coming back

we dont know the content of your convos, you might have come off wrongly and pushing her even further away..

but the last text was a good thing. Just stay NC until SHE will come to YOU.

there is no point having a contact with her because there is not a single thing on earth you can say that would make her come back.

stupid free will, ey?

You have only been NC for 3 days. Stop looking for signs. She has stated her feelings, and they won't change in a couple of days or weeks. Maybe months or years, but you have no control over that. What you do have control over is your life. So, get to it!!! Live your life to the best of your ability.

You have only been NC for 3 days. Stop looking for signs. She has stated her feelings, and they won't change in a couple of days or weeks. Maybe months or years, but you have no control over that. What you do have control over is your life. So, get to it!!! Live your life to the best of your ability.

Yes I have been NC for last 3 days but this was after she contacted me after 1 month of NC

harsh - get out of the house and do something, anything!!!

Sitting feeling low and lonely is about the same as being her personal voodoo doll for her to poke pins at - except realistically, you're poking the pins in yourself with these 'what ifs' and speculation.

Pins are for sewing. Try sewing a piece of yourself back on, instead of poking more holes in yourself.

No, I do not think you should call her. However, I am in a very similar situation and would have a hard time not making contact. We are not in the same city and he has hurt me repeatedly. I am still attempting contact which has gotten me nowhere. All we can do is try not to contact and reach out on here if you need a friend.

No, I do not think you should call her. However, I am in a very similar situation and would have a hard time not making contact. We are not in the same city and he has hurt me repeatedly. I am still attempting contact which has gotten me nowhere. All we can do is try not to contact and reach out on here if you need a friend.

I think she will reply to my call though not sure - but my concern is if it would be fine to actually call her or not?

This would be my only chance to meet her - after this I can meet her only after a month (around 22 December) - I am so confused - I am not able to resist the feeling -

Harsh, I've been where you are to a degree. You're looking for someone to give you the advice you want to hear.

Imagine the impact it would have if she finds out that while you were in town in a short window that you elected to not try anything. It will be better than submitting to this woman/girl who insulted your intelligence when she dumped you. Please, don't do it. You need to let go.

I'm not simply preaching at you. I have been there. I could probably talk to my Ex right now in some fake way if I played to her really inane view of reality right now. But, I refuse. I've been ignoring her for just over two months now. The last time she broke NC was a little over a month ago. Leave it be. Perspective will come. This is all still so fresh for you. I PROMISE it will get easier.

You already have lost her so throw the remaining sand to the wind. When you got her back the first time you slowly but steadily lost her respect and she lost attraction. Now, go out and have a blast tonight. Take a smiling picture and put it up on Facebook or something. Go and talk to random women. Make fun of them. You will not think about her for awhile.

Archived