SOS! I have him, pushed to far, need to recover quick! SOS!

I need your advice. Have a wonderful longterm relationship with this man for several years now.

I'm in love with him and our feelings are mutual, great time together, chemistry etc. Well, it's not always been so perfect and we have overcome and been thru much together. Learned alot along the way, working thru old relationships, the old girlfriends calling, X wife calling etc.

Well, the last several months my green eyes have surface more then once causing me to look insecure and you know.....needy etc. In the past these issues have been overlooked by him but I pushed too hard this last time. Started getting controling and possesive. Then it snowballed and insecurity led to me nagging him & nagging & more nagging..

Now, I know he loves me yet Ive pushed him so far that his behavior has changed towards me, getting cool, distancing himself.

Kind of treating me disrespectful. When I asked him about it he said he feels the same way about me, in love with me and just dosnt want to talk about it anymore. Yet, I can tell this has really come between us.

What can I do to recover quickly? I feel him slipping away and dont want to let go. Ive given him space and I almost feel the more space the farther he goes. If I'm there he forgets the stuff and we seem better. What can I do to at this point for a quick and speedy recovery to get back to where we were. Suggestions please.

Blondee, space alone is not the answer. You need to spend time together in a mutually rewarding way. Shared fun is a good way to get back on track. You need reassurance. The more you 2 can enjoy each other, the more he will be able to give you what you need and you can give him what he needs. Good luck!

Reassurance at this point is asking alot IMO. I remembered i asked for reassurance but in actuality, she got mad because i wanted it, even though it is needed, i was blind to see that she really didn't want to give it. Reassurance is needed in relationships. But there are so many factors and variables that need to be in effect that it can be used effectively. As in the feelings and the relationship you guys have. Like how close you two are to each other.

Back to what the real focus here, I think you need to be honest like you have been doing, and maybe you could give a little space. These small problems will be big ones if they are continued and pressed on.