ignoring the ex sms, fb, call...am doing the right thing?

so ive literally ignored my ex for 6 months and all the sudden out of the blue he sends a text a message saying sorry he stuffed up... argh so i ignonred that and i was like ok so he finally realised what he did was wrong but it doesnt mean im ready to see him just yet or fully forgive him..(he left me to go back to his ex).. then 2 days later he tried to call me but he hangs up cause it was at midnight... then the next day he tried to call me again and by that time i put him on the blacklist cause i thought it was best that i dont pick up the phone and it auto rejects his calls and sms.

well now im wondering how far he will go..

cause im definably not picking up the phone and if he wants an apology he better beg for forgiveness and say it to my face..

does that seem like a fair call? im the right thing not to respond right..

If you're still hurting, then be proactive about processing those negative thoughts and feelings.

If you're still angry and resent what happened, then reconciliation probably isn't going to work out.

Agree with wolflovesmoon run some scenarios in your mind. Only you can know what's the right thing to do based on how you really feel, and what you really want.

Cheers,

DD

Ill tell you from personal experience, stay NC as long as you feel necessary. There will come a point some time in the future where you dont mind seeing a call or text from him, or even consider the idea of meeting up with him to just catch up. Until then, do whatever you need to heal yourself. Dont worry about how much he contacts you or why. If you feel like you arent ready to talk to him, then dont. If for some reason you feel like there is something you want to break NC over, then do it. I saw my ex for the first time in 3 months after strict NC and even though i was a bit sad afterwards, overall i felt relieved and better about everything, so for me it helped me heal more. But its honestly all at your own descretion.

Archived